• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • I know I'm gonna get shot for this but I love Vista.

I love it too, and I always thought that many people here didn't like it as I did.
    However, the upgrade to 7 will be enjoyable.

I wonder if iSketch is just having some technical problems at the moment, seeing as more than one is having problems on it, even on IE.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    That really is weird then. Sign up on their forums and start a support thread. They'll sort your problem out. (probably)

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • The Jack of Hearts said:
    I know I'm gonna get shot for this but I love Vista.
    I never got why it was so hated either. :P

(BTW, I expected there to be somewhere near1000 replies to this thread when I woke up. XD;)

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Vista is a very pretty looking Operating System. I'm a huge fan of the Aero themes, improved features and the improved security. I think that the majority of people that complain don't know what they're saying and are just following the local magazines who have one little problem and then clasify it as "awful".

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • The other thing is, I actually like UAC. :3

Although, looking back over the development promises, I can see why some would be disappointed by it (because apparently a lot was promised and was not delivered).

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Hello there! anyone heard of a little sereis of figuress called fistful of aliens?

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hard crossword is hard. o.o
    If I can find the right things.... I'll be entering the Graphics competition. >.<

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Hinashiro said:
    Nope.

I came here to escape the turmoils and teasing of the PC chat. YEAH YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE. >:|
    You've come to the right place if you want to escape turmoil. :3

You can change the topic any time you want here, it would seem. 8D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Speaking of the graphics contest, I've completed three of four of my banners according to theme. So, I'm almost done for my entry, and then I begin writing my FanFiction about Time related to Pokémon.

As for Vista, like I said I really enjoy it. The design came out really well, and many may not know it unless they try it. I know many are afraid to make the attempt because of the terrible things they might have heard, but it isn't too bad for me.

Also, agreed, free chats are like always a blast. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back