• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Weird.. everybody seems to be complaining iSketch mucks up for them.. but it works to perfection for me XD;

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Yeah, well that's expectable. I downloaded it a few months ago.. can't remember what my first time was like with it. Yes I'm aware that sounds dodgy.. lawl.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I've been having odd problems with iSketch, mostly it causing Firefox to implode on itself and die, could only stay there for so long, but otherwise it was a lot of fun. XD;
    Same here.. The shockwave keeps shutting it down at the end of each game...

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    What edtion of Windows are you guys on? I'm on XP and it all works fine.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I've heard nothing but bad from Vista. My second cousin who works for Microsoft even says it's bad. Accordingly, it was rushed out because of the expectations it held and it needed to be out by a certain time. However the new Windows 7 is meant to be awesome and an updated and more fluent version of Vista.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I've heard nothing but bad from Vista. My second cousin who works for Microsoft even says it's bad. Accordingly, it was rushed out because of the expectations it held and it needed to be out by a certain time. However the new Windows 7 is meant to be awesome and an updated and more fluent version of Vista.
    Of course. Windows 7 is what Vists was supposed to be and I'm lucky because I just recently finished hand building my computer from scratch and 7 is just what I need to complete it.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I want to have my computer upgraded to Windows 7 actually, but currently I'm using Vista but everything has worked perfect for me.
    I've never really had much problems with Vista at all.

Maybe when I get on iSketch later today we'll see if any problems occur for me.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I want to have my computer upgraded to Windows 7 actually, but currently I'm using Vista but everything has worked perfect for me.
    I've never really had much problems with Vista at all.

Maybe when I get on iSketch later today we'll see if any problems occur for me.
    I've just ordered Windows 7 Professional and I can't wait.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I think we've ordered it too. It should be great. And the laptop my brother is getting for his birthday next month should have it :3

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • My dad is buying a new laptopn pretty soon for himself, so his will possibly come with Windows 7.

Mines however, like you, I'll need to order it so I can upgrade my computer. Except, what is the difference between it and Vista?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back