• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
  • I find this get together incredibly difficult for me XD;. The only anime that I can recognize every character from is Pokemon. I don't know what Bleach is or even if a character is in Naruto. Therefore, I'm having a hard time choosing an anime to work with in the graphics competition. I want to use Pokemon, but it's not the easiest of art to work with imho. Secondly, my tablet doesn't work anymore. The pen is always on click, so back to the mouse D:! ARGH, I probably sound incredibly whiny, but MICHIIATALOSS ;;.

One of my best friends is hosting the writing thing. How do I enter something that my best friend is judging? And in a day in a half? I'm leaving Sunday morning on another vacation :/. I'll figure something out before the hour ends XD.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My first post in a week. I guess this gathering thing is worth it then. =\

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    This get together thing actually got me to swing by pc again after almost a year of inactivity.
    I missed this place .. sup all

Wheres all my Legion of Supremacy folks at???

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • luckyCHARMS said:
    This get together thing actually got me to swing by pc again after almost a year of inactivity.
    I missed this place .. sup all
    :D

Welcome back. The get-together is awesome, isn't it? 8D

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    It's good for people like me who just happened to disappear from PC all of a sudden. :<

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I think the get together is awesome.. Seeing I got to use an green userbar... And I get a emblem ones this is all over.. :D

I'll play Isketch if you want.. Just PM me with the link and name of the server...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back