• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Getting sick of team rocket?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • heheh...Blasty, please watch your language in your posts...next time I may not be able to edit them out.

Years
  • In the manga, some gym leaders in the Kanto Region were associated with Team Rocket. In the manga, Team Rocket was actually disbanded only after the battle with the Elite Four...so technically, the TR Triad are also disbanded...but I didn't say anything about the Magma Triad Elite and the Aqua Triad Elite... :P

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    the triad is in the pokemon special manga. in it some of the gymleaders are part of team rocket.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Pssh, Team Rocket needs to leave Ash and them all alone for awhile. What keeps motivating them to continue their attempts to get Pikachu for all these years anyway? They don't seem to give up. I mean, yes, Pikachu has become strong over the years but, there HAS to be better Pokemon out there than him, not to mention more rare. Why not look for a Milotic or something? I doubt Giovanni has one of those...

Anyway, they need to make appearances of Jesse and James about as often as Team Magma and Team Aqua appear, they are overused and are getting boring.

The games, however, need more Team Rocket. They are much better and sinister in the games, so why not add them to another storyline? They also need to bring back Giovanni some more, he was a very good adversary, IMO.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    At least there are TMs in the manga eh?

And it would be nice if their plans lasted more than an episode or if they succeeded for a while?even if they always didn?t get Pikachu in the same container along with the Pok?mon they were trying to get, sha. I haven?t see much advance generation though.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Did I say I wasn't familiar with the anime in my last post? I meant the manga >_<;;

Team Aqua and Magma, from the little they've been in here, seem much more daunting than TR...but I suppose that's because we only ever see them in large groups or small, specialized cells. The only time I can remember Team Rocket as a whole seeming dangerous is when they attempted to take over the St. Anne. I think if Jessie and James were part of a group at times, they would seem so much tougher, but alone we know what the outcome of every battle is going to be and that leaves us with no suspense like it does with Teams Aqua and Magma.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • For those who keep complaining about everything wrong with the characters, would you rather want them to be absolutely perfect? That's what gives each character their appeal, visible weaknesses and flaws, but strengths as well. And you know something's wrong when I stand up for the anime :/

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Oh gawd, Team Rocket is so frickin' old.. ><; I mean having bad guys is necessary for every show, but having them doing the same stuff gets annoying.. Can't they do a fricking new thing already? XP Or it'd be nice if they were a bit more violent. =P Man, now I feel like a violent person ><;;

*dies*

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • I want Nyarth, Kojiro and Musashi tostay in the show. They are classic, often funny chatacters and the show wouldn't be the same without them. However, they shouldn't apprear in every episode. It does get very old having them appear in every ep to cause trouble and then get blown away.
    By the way, this is in the wrong forum.

Eriana

Beginner
    Years
  • Hey robyextreme a word of advice...If you don't want to get banned stop posting "I hope Pikachu dies" and such. I think everybody has there own opinions but could you please stop spamming that stuff? I mean if you don't like Pikachu because he gets to overpopulated then that's an opinion but if you want him to die for no reason what's the perpose? I mean I would really like it if you were one of us just please stop spamming and shape up...If not you'll get banned and never be a part of the group...Understand? I'm saying this in the most gentle way that is possible. Please stop saying Pikachu should die. Please?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Um, this ship has sailed. Team Rocket are as scary as my grandmom's favorite horror film from 1922. They are washed up "Gangsters" who need to get Oprah to help them turn their lives around. They each have potential!

Jessie, you need to go into show business. You are star material. Look at the stuff you do with James, those are practially plays you put on. All those disguises and stuff! You will go far in Hollywood.

James, you could be a businessman. You seem like you have the attitude, and you should learn to manage your money. Business will do you some good, and when you learn the tricks of the trade and become your own boss, you will be able to move away from all the drama with your family, and TR, and establish yourself.

Meowth, um... here's a ball of yarn.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • Eriana said:
    Hey robyextreme a word of advice...If you don't want to get banned stop posting "I hope Pikachu dies" and such. I think everybody has there own opinions but could you please stop spamming that stuff? I mean if you don't like Pikachu because he gets to overpopulated then that's an opinion but if you want him to die for no reason what's the perpose? I mean I would really like it if you were one of us just please stop spamming and shape up...If not you'll get banned and never be a part of the group...Understand? I'm saying this in the most gentle way that is possible. Please stop saying Pikachu should die. Please?

this boy is really starting to get annoying. robyextreme... robyexecuted is more like it. u and ur continuess spaming is driving us all nuts. the day u get booted out i will laugh my a** off. not in a comidic but bcuz i LOVE to c losers like u hu just try to act all tuff and threaten the pkmn community.com get booted out by Kairi's big military boot. she should of booted u the second u spamed the "i hate pikachu" thread but she went eassy on u. although i hate pikachu as much as the next guy i wouldnt spam for no reason.*as if theres good reason to spam*. ppl in other forums calmly tell u not to act up*up ur age that is* and not to spam but yet u continue. i just hope im awake the time Kairi boots u out like a muddy dog in a clean home*cant com up with any good metaphors rite now:dead:* and if i was a mod and i caught u spaming or threatening the comunity ill boot u out the minute u do so.

~this warning was brought to u by stewie/bakura (look in sig)*im warning u roby*

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • this boy is really starting to get annoying. robyextreme... robyexecuted is more like it. u and ur continuess spaming is driving us all nuts. the day u get booted out i will laugh my a** off. not in a comidic but bcuz i LOVE to c losers like u hu just try to act all tuff and threaten the pkmn community.com get booted out by Kairi's big military boot. she should of booted u the second u spamed the "i hate pikachu" thread but she went eassy on u. although i hate pikachu as much as the next guy i wouldnt spam for no reason.*as if theres good reason to spam*. ppl in other forums calmly tell u not to act up*up ur age that is* and not to spam but yet u continue. i just hope im awake the time Kairi boots u out like a muddy dog in a clean home*cant com up with any good metaphors rite now* and if i was a mod and i caught u spaming or threatening the comunity ill boot u out the minute u do so.

~this warning was brought to u by stewie/bakura (look in sig)*im warning u roby*

I understand that u guys are upset but there is no need to go off on an absolute tangent on this - some ppl are dense[only some offense meant robyextreme ^_^] and u need to work with them like u would a cretin[again only some offense meant]
    To Robyextreme - I see u've been booted out[if the fact that u have ur username is scratched off and a big "BOOTED OUT" sign means anything] so i hope that if u rejoin u will do so with the intent of starting anew and not to perform malicious acts on those that may have "offended" u.

Back on topic - i think Team Aqua and Magma are doing a much better job than TR - so far ^_^

Back