• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ralts, aron and shinx
    BTW could you send 2 copies of each?? I plan to use them but I would love to have an UT backup if possible.

I'm a bit tight on time right now but I'll tell you what, I'll do the trade for the three right now, and when I have more time another day(hope fully tomorrow) I'll give you the other three for UT

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    I'm a bit tight on time right now but I'll tell you what, I'll do the trade for the three right now, and when I have more time another day(hope fully tomorrow) I'll give you the other three for UT

Ok no prob, will you be able to clone mine though to send them back?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    Hey, I'm interested in your goomy. I have a shiny gastrodon (from unova) and a shiny dunsparce (which I just caught personally) to offer. Along with essentially all legendaries except for event ones (most aren't shiny except for suicune/zapdos)

Years
    Hey, I'm interested in your goomy. I have a shiny gastrodon (from unova) and a shiny dunsparce (which I just caught personally) to offer. Along with essentially all legendaries except for event ones (most aren't shiny except for suicune/zapdos)

Which goomy? I have two, and I'd be interested on the gastrodon :p

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    Oh sorry, should've specified. Preferably the shiny one if at all possible.

Years
    Oh sorry, should've specified. Preferably the shiny one if at all possible.

That's fine by me and sounds like a fair trade! :) I'm somewhat busy tonight but I can trade you tomorrow for sure! :p would this time work for you?
    Also out of curiosity is it the blue or pink gastrodon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    It's a pink one! Sounds great! Umm anytime between 12-1 est or 6-10 est would be fine!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Hello im interested in your Shiny Modest levitate latios - 6 iv BR. This is what i have to offer:

Shiny:
    Cloyster: LV 100, Skill Link, (hp 253, atk 243, def 489, sp atk 185, sp def 121, spd 163) Impish nature, Ice Shard, Rock Blast, Aqua ring (egg move), Icicle Spear
    Porygon- Z: LV 100, Adaptability, (hp 307, atk 172, def 176, sp atk 379, sp def 176, spd 279) Modest nature, Recover, Tri Attack, Hyper Beam, Nasty Plot
    Espeon: LV 100, Magic Bounce, (hp 272, atk 149, def 156, sp atk 394, sp def 226, spd 319) modest nature, Dazzling Gleam, Wish, Psychic, Morning Sun

I would have just listed their IVs and EVs but the IV calc wont work on my computer plus im not at the Battle resort yet in my current game, so i cant have the IV guy check their stats. let me know if youre interested in any of these, otherwise i have a decent amount of events i can offer as well. thanks!

Years
    It's a pink one! Sounds great! Umm anytime between 12-1 est or 6-10 est would be fine!
    I can definitely make between 6 and 10 pm est tonight so I'll see you then!
    Hello im interested in your Shiny Modest levitate latios - 6 iv BR. This is what i have to offer:

Shiny:
    Cloyster: LV 100, Skill Link, (hp 253, atk 243, def 489, sp atk 185, sp def 121, spd 163) Impish nature, Ice Shard, Rock Blast, Aqua ring (egg move), Icicle Spear
    Porygon- Z: LV 100, Adaptability, (hp 307, atk 172, def 176, sp atk 379, sp def 176, spd 279) Modest nature, Recover, Tri Attack, Hyper Beam, Nasty Plot
    Espeon: LV 100, Magic Bounce, (hp 272, atk 149, def 156, sp atk 394, sp def 226, spd 319) modest nature, Dazzling Gleam, Wish, Psychic, Morning Sun

I would have just listed their IVs and EVs but the IV calc wont work on my computer plus im not at the Battle resort yet in my current game, so i cant have the IV guy check their stats. let me know if youre interested in any of these, otherwise i have a decent amount of events i can offer as well. thanks!

Hey, I'm fairly interested in the porygon and cloyster depending on their IVs, can you can you check the super training and see if there's any evs on them?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Both of them are maxed out on EVs. The porygons maxed at speed and sp atk with the leftover EVs on HP, the cloyster is maxed on atk and def with the leftovers on hp as well. Based on the Cloysters stats i dont this his IVs are very high, i have no idea about the porygon however.

Years
    Both of them are maxed out on EVs. The porygons maxed at speed and sp atk with the leftover EVs on HP, the cloyster is maxed on atk and def with the leftovers on hp as well. Based on the Cloysters stats i dont this his IVs are very high, i have no idea about the porygon however.

hmm, the overall calc keeps telling me the stats are invalid, the evs are probably a bit different, is there a second poke you'd want and we'll just do two for two?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    But sure, im also interested in your BR shiny blastoise if you still want to do 2 for 2. Ill be available later today, its 1:20pm where im at right now, ill be available in about 4 hours to do the trade

Years
    But sure, im also interested in your BR shiny blastoise if you still want to do 2 for 2. Ill be available later today, its 1:20pm where im at right now, ill be available in about 4 hours to do the trade

Sounds good, I'll be sure to meet you then! :p in the mean time have a great day :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back