• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Hey! I'd trade you for the hippowdon if you'd like :p I'd have to wait to trade you until tomorrow though if that's fine with you? I could even trade you around this time if you'd like :p do you want a shiny or non shiny jirachi?

whoops sorry, I meant to write hippopotas. I am forever getting their names confused... would you still like it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    sure, this time tomorrow sounds good. I'd like just the normal jirachi please. :3 Would you like a name for it?

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • I'm extremely interested in your IV Shiny Aron, Ralts, Shinx, Venipede and Tyrunt

I have some shinies/legendaries to offer, let me know in what you are interested.

Years
  • I can give u a shiny 6 IVs Rhyperior and a shiny 6IVs Dusknoir or a Shiny 6IVs Raichu
    I already have a rhyperior but the other two sound good!
    Can yo let me know anything else you got so each the trade if 1 for 1 :p
    I'm extremely interested in your IV Shiny Aron, Ralts, Shinx, Venipede and Tyrunt

I have some shinies/legendaries to offer, let me know in what you are interested.

Sure! Let me know what you have avaliable! :p

Years
  • I already have a rhyperior but the other two sound good!

I have an event pokebank celebi, a spanish 6IVs Ditto, i have a mareep that i think its in a fast ball with good IVs, shiny Haxorus, shiny Crawdant, shiny Quagsire, shiny Clawitzer, shiny Eevee, Landorus, Tornadus and Thundurus in Dream Ball Therian, 5IVs Garchomp (missing SA), 6IVs Venusaur, 6IVs Meowstic, 6IVs Tyranitar, 5IVs Salamence and 5IVs Goodra

Years
  • I have an event pokebank celebi, a spanish 6IVs Ditto, i have a mareep that i think its in a fast ball with good IVs, shiny Haxorus, shiny Crawdant, shiny Quagsire, shiny Clawitzer, shiny Eevee, Landorus, Tornadus and Thundurus in Dream Ball Therian, 5IVs Garchomp (missing SA), 6IVs Venusaur, 6IVs Meowstic, 6IVs Tyranitar, 5IVs Salamence and 5IVs Goodra

Hmm, I'll take the crawdant, will you be able to trade in around 5 minutes?

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • I already have a rhyperior but the other two sound good!

Well I have a Heracross, Torchic, Feebas all 5 IVs Shinies
    Vulpix, Duskull, Amaura, all 6 IVs Shinies
    Shiny Giratina and a Shiny Japanese Ditto for breeding.

Would need to clone before trading though.

Years
  • Well I have a Heracross, Torchic, Feebas all 5 IVs Shinies
    Vulpix, Duskull, Amaura, all 6 IVs Shinies
    Shiny Giratina and a Shiny Japanese Ditto for breeding.

Would need to clone before trading though.
    That's fine :p I'm interested in the heracross, duskull, and vulpix if it has drought?
    I can clone :p
    Im trying to clone Dusknoir and crawdant, but im just too bad, do u clone with powersaves or by trading?

I clone via pokebank and power save, I can clone for you If you'd want?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back