• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ghetsis + ____ = N

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
    Although I don't know who N's mother is. I have a theory for you.

Ghetsis is supposedly N's father, correct?
    Ghetsis is also seen as a heartless, cruel villain, correct?

Well then, if N really is his son, and Ghetsis is heartless, then here's another answer for why N's name is N.

Ghetsis has had kids A-M. All have been failures. N has been the first success. After A-M have been shot off, N's mother, realising what was going on, tried to escape with N and was also dealt with.

Idk, WMG, but think about it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Updated, more in-depth version of my theory yay. :D

Ghetsis once lived in Hoenn, where he wooed Wally's mum. He eventually impregnated her, but once he did his mask of goodwill began to slip and she caught on to his evil side. She later found out she was having twins but did not inform Ghetsis of that fact. When she gave birth, the child that would be known as N came out first. Ghetsis stole the child away immediately and Wally's mum gave birth to him alone. She believed that if she attempted to retrieve N, that would put Wally in danger and she could not bear to risk him. Soon after, she married Wally's "father" and never told her remaining son the truth. Consider that the events of Black&White take place somewhere between eight and ten years after the events of R/G/B/Y/FR/LG and R/S/E (proof: Team Rocket guy being married and having a school-age child; Caitlin). Also consider the fact that Wally is around ten when we first meet him, and N in his late teens/early twenties when he is first encountered. The years match up.

Any takers?

Last edited:
    Years
    Magikarp is N's mother...That is why Ghetsis is so freaked out and he wants to free all Pokemon in the world and rule the world himself!To become the best trainer with only Magikarp in his hand.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Did it ever say in the game N is Ghetsis 's son? Sorry if I missed it. I always assumed Ghetsis just raised N since he was young (adobted or kidnapped (wouldn't put it past him)?)

If N is his son then I would guess we might see her in Pokemon "Grey". Who knows what happened to her since (again sorry if I skipped that part of game)N never talked about her. Heck, maybe Ghetsis killed her!

If it were someone we already knew i'd go with Wally mum. I liked Wally and would really like to see him come back into the games.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Yep agreeing with Oppo 100% here.

Ghetsis x Cynthia = N

The question would probably be why Cynthia would even bother getting down and dirty with Ghetsis, but he probably was a bit more attractive as a younger man and didn't wear a tower, and besides you don't need clothes when alcohol is doing the persuasion anyway.
    The theory could go like something like this;

> one night stand
    > too drunk for protection
    > cynthia doesn't really feel too well for a few days, too lazy for abortion
    > nine months pass
    > wtf is this kid with ugly green hair, Cynthia sends it to Unova and travel to another region to get rid of the unwanted kid
    > Ghetsis doesn't give a damn about it barring the most essential needs
    > Play with Pokemon FRENDS
    > N LUVS THEM
    > somewhere around here Ghetsis sees how well his son is getting along with pokemon without catching them, idea of Team Plasma begins to form
    > time pass
    > Hilda/Hilbert defeat N and Ghetsis, N flies away, while Ghetsis escapes to yet another region as well
    > Cynthia travels back to her home because she no longer has to deal with her son/ lover
    > Start focusing on attracting men in skimpy bathing suits in Undella, totally not a play on Underwear indeed.

Catlin is also part time alimony collector which is why she visits Cynthia.

Back