• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gladiators [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
  • Seroa stepped back and growled at the Kirlia(?) as menacingly as he could. He was then startled when he got hit by a Shadow Ball. He didn't hear the Sableye yelling at him. He was back in the arena, and an enemy was in front of him. Big Mistake gatting on his bad side. Seroa used Odor Sleuth, nullifying the ghost resistances in Caro, and then blasted a green Signal Beam at him, hoping to knock him down so he could get another attack in. Seroa knew he wouldn't last long in his condition. But he was going to fight until he was dead! That was the way things worked.

"No... I'm not going to let you get the best of me you diamond eyed freak! No one messes with me! I'm going to teach you, and anyone else that challenges me, that I am the strongest. I am teh best. And I do not put up with anyone snooping through my mind that does not belong!" Seroa hissed angrily.

Dia heard the shouting and panicked. She crouched low and put her paws over her head and began crying. She didn't know what to do! She didn't want anyone else to get hurt, but what could she do about it? She was shaking badly.

"Please stop!" she wailed at them, but they seemingly ignored her.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • (OOC: wait didn't Aki just meet Caro at the entrance to Zan's tunnel?)

Seroa rushed into a bush, making quite a lot of noise. Archur heard a grunt and went to investigate. Already, a fight was going on between Seroa and Caro. Archur stepped in between them. He had his full health now, and the blows weren't all that much. "Both of you, stop it!" Archur ordered. Loudly. "Caro, you're the one who started this as far as I'm concerned. Seroa had no reason to just attack this Kirlia, and I'm thinking is reason was because she invaded his thoughts. You had no reason to attack him without at least knowing why he did," the red swampert felt like a parent stopping two small children from fighting. "And you, Seroa, you should have tried saying 'get out of my head,' or 'stop it' before just attacking," he growled and noticed Dia, curled up and ears covered. There wasn't much he could do about her right now since he needed to make sure that Caro and Seroa really stopped fighting. He picked the neck, Seroa more gently due to his condition, but still with enough force to get his point through. "He held them both close to his face, and whispered angrily, "Let's talk about this, hmm?" He set Caro down and then grabbed the Kirlia by the neck, "And you, what on Earth gave you the idea to just eavesdrop on someone's mind? Ever heard of asking what's being talked about? I think that's a good idea. Don't you dare try fighting me, because I could snap your neck with the flick of my wrist, not exactly a good position for you," he set Seroa down gently, but dropped the Kirlia at his feet, "Apologize if you will."

Last edited:

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
  • Out of the nowhere archur apeared and picked him up by the neak which Caro didn't mind that much. but then when he turned around and did the same to poor Aki, Caro COMPLEATLY LOST IT! "Hey you big FREAK your going to treat her kindly." Caro yelled losing his mind. "CARO STOP IT!" A shril voice yelled, it was Aki. Caro just stood stuned. "SAY YOUR SORRY!"Aki commanded. Caro turned to Archur "S-s-sorry." Caro said in fear.

Nideous

Years
  • Seroa was lifted into the air by Dia's bodyguard. He ignored him, trying to decide if he could handle the Swampert. Not in his present condition, no. He was soon set down to the ground. He closed his sightless eyes and muttered something to himself.

"Sorry. And stay out of my mind. Next time won't be so pleasent," Seroa said as he stalked down to the beach again, flicking his tail angrily at Caro. His own senses told him Dia was terrified. There was no way this was the same creature that had been an absolute terror to fight in that arena. He wanted to probe deeper than just her surface thoughts, but he had just gotten mad at the Kirlia for that. No, he would wait until she told him. He sat down in the morning sun, letting it restore his energy. To bad he couldn't heal himself. That would have been handy right now. He looked around. He decided he wasn't wanted here and began to stalk away.

"I'm out of here. I just came to thank Dia for helping me earlier. Take care of yourselves. It's a rough world out here," Seroa said before sprinting away from the group. Dia looked over at him. What an odd person. He was already out of her limited Psychic range. Still, it felt nice to be thanked for doing something good. Maybe she would be better off going home and helping people like she had with him. That felt way better than fighting in the arena had. Yeah, that's what she would do.

"I, err... I'm ready whenever you guys are... Just please stop fighting," Dia said, a little more confidently.

(OOC: Don't go after him please. I'm writing him out of the story now. And forever.

Last edited:

Ryolu

a hunter is someone who knows how to live off the
    Years
  • Ardikado thought to himself why did the garchomp and the salamance fight and why does this place look like an ancient fighting arena.Ardikado looked confused and thought that the Garchomp might help him understand what was going on.Feeling frightend Ardikado had a feeling that there might be a fight going on.Ardikardo got ready for battle and slowley approches the Garchomp."Excuse me um...can you tell me what is going on here?"Ardikado asked the Garchomp.

Last edited:

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Geo stared as the Lucario who had asked him a question. "If you don't want to die then just wait there." Geo explained. He jumped at a man in the crowd and sliced with Slash. Then he attacked every other human he could see. They had made him angry! He attacked everywhere around him, killing or knocking out anybody he saw. Then he looked around everybody was on the ground except for him and the Lucario. He looked at it examining it. "Now follow me!" He explained as he dived down using Dig. He suddenly made a turn so he was going forwards. Then he slammed into a wall. The humans must of thought this could happen. So Geo went down more until he saw the wall above him. He went under and dug up, making foot and hand holes for the Lucario. Geo appeared in daylight again. He turned around staring at the hole seeing if the Lucario had followed.

Ryolu

a hunter is someone who knows how to live off the
    Years
  • Ardikado stared down the hole.It looked like as if you were looking down a Deep dark cave.Ardikado climbed down the hole and followed the tunnel that was created by the garchomp.Ardikado walked down the tunnel.As Ardikado headed deeper in the tunnel.the light disappeared and the tunnel became dark.Ardikado scanned the area by senseing his surroundings.He found light Ardikado looked up saw the garchomp looking down at him.Ardikado climbed out of the hole and looked around.

Years
  • "CARO STOP IT!" Aki yelled at the top of her lungs. Caro imediatly froze. "Say your sorry!" She sternly yelled. "S-sorry" Caro said. "Now Archur, if you mind I don't like being picked up like this." Aki said trying to get him to put her down. "Now if I got this straight you guy's are going to try to get to some islands that are miles away." Aki said. "Your original plan was to try and surf there, but there is an easier way." Aki said getting to the point. "Why swim carrying everyone on your back when we can just teleport?" 'so you can teleport big deal' someone said in there thought's. "I can teleport you all there, not at once though. How dose that sound to you." Aki said turning toward everyone waiting for a response.

zapdos926

Years
  • (Archur already put everyone down, pay more attention to posts)

"How do you know my name, Kirlia?" Archur asked her, forgetting in that, exciting, moment that it had been said multiple times. "I'm gonna go the hard way," Archur answered her option, "I spent many hours swimming around with rocks on my back, I'm swimming across. I'm ready to get going whenever you guys are though."

Nideous

Years
  • Dia shook her head. She didn't trust Aki. So she could teleport, big deal. It's not like it made any difference. And there was another problem too.

"Um... Even if you can teleport the others, you can't teleport me. I'm a dark type. Psychic type moves don't work on me. So I'm going to swim across with Archur..." Dia said quietly. She stayed where she had been sitting on the beach and waited. Stupid psychic types, think because they can read minds they know everything. Dia focused her own psychic powers, how ever slight they were, and formed a protective shield around herself and Archur. There, now Aki wouldn't be able to read either of their thoughts. She knew Archur could feel the shield she had put on him. She wasn't good enough to keep it hidden. She just hoped he didn't freak out about it. She just wanted to get away from these two. She was still terrified of Caro, and she didn't trust Aki. She didn't really trust anybody, except herself, Achur, and Seroa a little. But the Espeon had left, and she probably would never see him again. That was fine. She sat on the beach and waited for Archur to do something.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Geo looked at the Lucario. "Alright! My name is Geo. You look like you were taken back in time like me. There are some friends I need to find. Two Sableye, a red Swampert, a Kirlia and an Umbreon. If you see them shout to me." Geo explained. He explained about everything that had happened to him so far and about the plan of going to the whirl islands. "So, what do you think?" He asked. As Geo waited for an answer he examined the area around him. Then he saw them. The humans were coming. Geo scooped the Lucario onto his back and flew the opposite direction. "Remember, if you see the pokemon I said, shout!"

zapdos926

Years
  • Archur could care less about the shield he had felt Dia put up. He could tell the Umbreon was uncomfortable, so he gave her a reassuring grin. "I guess we'll be going then," Archur set Dia on his head and walked into the water; he started swimming towards the whirlpools and felt very confident he would make it. "Hold on tight, don't be afraid to dig your claws in if necessary, but if I could do this with inanimate rocks, I'm positive you'll be safe," Archur told her and then was sucked into the outer ring of the whirlpool, his backpedaling making it a smooth journey. He let the outer ring carry him around and the swam out, using the momentum of the spinning to shoot out. He had to do the same thing three more times, but as he got further in, the fog got pretty thick. Dia's weight on his head reassured him though and he kept going. He soon wished that he knew defog, but since he didn't, he asked Dia. "Do you know any move that can get rid of this fog, maybe psychic can do it if you know that?" He kept going until the faint black outline of land appeared. "Finally!" Archur swam faster and crawled out of the water once he reached the land. It was still foggy, but less so. Archur could make out the shape of a cave when he realized that he had forgotten Caro. He set Dia down and smacked himself in the head, "I forgot the sableye," he groaned, taking into account what Dia had said about psychic moves not affecting dark types. Dia was soaking wet though, and it was kind of cold; he didn't want to put her through that again. Archur lay down and curled up loosely around Dia, trying to warm her up, Caro could wait for now, and if Geo made it back from wherever he was, then Geo could take Caro with him.

Nideous

Years
  • Dia knew she would be safe, even though she couldn't swim. As Archur swam out into the whirlpool, sne clung on to him tightly, trying her bestr not to dig her claws in. She was getting soaked, and the water was so very cold. She slammed her eyes shut, as going around the whirlpool was making her dizzy. When Archur asked if she could get rid of the fog with Psychic, she opened her eyes and began to try. Slowly, the fog parted and she could see land. Though she wasn't sure that was her doing. Achur swam up to the beach and set her down, where she took a few steps, shaking from the cold... And some unnamed terror about this place. Achur curled up around her and tried to warm her up, though he was as cold as she was.

"Hm... Well, when I get a little warmer, I'll try to get a fire going... If you wanted to go back for him... I mean... Err, if you wanted..." Dia said queitly as she shivered from the cold. She looked over and used her Psychic to drag a few pieces of driftwood to form a loose pile.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • ((OOC: I'm going to start putting where my posts take place, seeing as they are a bit scattered.))

Ghost Isles
    Dia and Archur's Cave

The thick fog cloaking the island shifted slightly - almost as if something were moving through it - but nothing appeared. A high pitched, screeching laughter echoed through the cave, its origin impossible to pinpoint. The cackling died down to a whispering of indiscernible words. Other whispering voices joined the first until there was a loud clamor of them. The fog that hadn't been pushed away by Dia's Psychic swirled around wildly and streamed into the cave. Ghostly faces formed from the fog that whirled away in the wind that was rapidly picking up. A voice, almost swept away by the wind, called above the others, "Beware of the Bringers of Darkness!" The air calmed, the whisperings ceased, and the clinging fog dissipated.

((OOC: I had fun writing this XD))

zapdos926

Years
  • (They weren't in a cave yet. Your post is invalid :D)

"I'm sure that Aki'll stay with him, and then if Geo get's there, he can fly them over. A fire could definitely be used, not only for warmth, but for a signal too," Archur curled up a little tighter; it wasn't often that the cold really affected him, but this was really cold, and the wind didn't help much. He had been able to swim through icebergs before, but this was insane! At least it wasn't always windy when there were icebergs, just cold and dry, but ice cold water and wind did not make a good combination; maybe coming to teh whirl islands wasn't such a good idea.
    "Maybe we should find a cave..." Archur shivered. "And build two fires, one for signal, and then another to put in the cave for warmth..."

Nideous

Years
  • Dia stood up and shook herself off. She hated it when her coat got soaked. She walked over to the cave she had spotted, dragging the driftwood with her mind. She walked into the cave, and started trying to make a spark. After a few tries, the flame began to grow. She lifted several pieces of the wood and dropped them out on the beach. There, Archur had his signal fire. And she had that blessed thing called warmth. Suddenly, some screeching ghostly laughter began echoing through the cave. She stood up and hissed at it. After the ghosts or whatever they had been had left their message, she yowled fiercely at them. For she may be scared of many things, but ghosts weren't one of them. And what were these Bringers of Darkness? Let them bring it. She prefered the dark. The light hurt her eyes and weakened her power. She glanced out at Archur a moment. She was not afraid. She was angry. They better not come back.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
  • "No! I really rather not teleport mostly because you are terrible at it and will get us lost." Caro said. Aki often got lost when teleporting and he would rather not go through that again. "Wait if you know shadow sneak why don't you just do that?" Aki said sarcastically "You know perfectly well why" Caro scolded Aki for her dumb question, "I can't travel over sea for there are no stable shadows near the surface." "At least I'm not a negligent fool who was left by his friends!" Aki said snickering. "There not… wait they left! Caro said turning, seeing they left. He turned towards Aki who was snickering. "NO!" Caro said flatly.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Geo saw Caro and the Kirlia fighting over something and then he looked along and just about saw through the fog a shape that he recognised. The shape of Archur. Geo heard them fighting over teleporting there or not so before the fight could end geo swooped down and scooped them onto his back where the Lucario was. "Or we could just fly over." Geo said happily. Geo went along with the fog infront of him. "Damn fog! Hey Kirlia! Could you use psychic to move it out of the way?" Geo asked as he flew along into the mist.

Years
  • "No." Caro said without hesitation. Aki kind of expected this though. Aki looked around for another idea, and saw Geo flying straight towards them. "Well, how about we just fly" Aki said turning towards Caro "Now how in the name of…" Geo swooping down and grabbing them both interrupted Caro's sentence. "Or we could just fly over." Geo said happily. "Damn fog! Hey Kirlia! Could you use psychic to move it out of the way?" Geo asked "Sadly I don't think I can but I can be your eyes and ears, and I would move a little to the left before you hit that Pokemon." Aki Warned Geo.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Rafael the Lucario would awake in what used to Ilex forest. He then gets up and looks around and sees a wild Kadabra. The Kadabra would then charge at Rafael and hit him with a psychic attack and Rafael flies into a tree. I would slowly get up in pain but would run at the Kadabra and hit it with extremespeed and it would faint.

" Ouch that hurt. That must not have been a normal Kadabra and where did Ilex forest go," He said with a pained voice

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back