• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glass half full or half empty?

Which are you?

• Optimistic

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • Pessimistic

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Depends on the day

Votes: 38 48.7%

• Total voters

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? I consider myself to be a rather optimistic person. I always look toward the brighter side of life whatever that is.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Pessimistic. That's all I'm saying, I'm pessimistic. [It's half-empty, darn it.]
    So, why do YOU ask?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    My glass is always full unless I drink it all. If that's the case, then it's empty.

So it depends on the day and how bored I am.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Optimism is a difficult attitude that I don't have the desire, ambition or skill to use.

Last edited:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I'm pessimistic for the most part, though there are occasional days where I'm pretty optimistic.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I have 2 personalities:

The Optimistic Side: Geeky, smart, cheerful, joyful, and very carefree.

The Pessimistic Side: Mad, evil, mischievous, strong, very willing to beat someone up for no reason.

My sides depend on how much contact I've had with the people I hate, love, music, and Video Games. Usually I'm optimistic after video games.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'd say I'm a pretty optimistic person. I try not to let things that I can't control bother me and take life as it comes. No reason to be mad at the world when you can't do much about it ^_^

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    The glass is twice the size that it needs to be.

Generally, though, I tend to be a bit of a pessimist. The way I see it, you'll never find any problems that you need to fix unless you look for them.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm more pessimistic, but i'm optimistic sometimes.
    i'm just that because disappointment won't be as painful as normal, seeing as how its expected.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I am cautiously optimistic. Don't you hate it when people do that? When the bypass the possible answers and make up one themselves.

I like to prepare for the worst possible situation but I also like to think that it won't happen.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm naturally pessimistic.
    When I see my friend or something sad, I put up a façade. I tell them to be optimistic and cheer up, even if I don't believe it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I am cautiously optimistic. Don't you hate it when people do that? When the bypass the possible answers and make up one themselves.

I like to prepare for the worst possible situation but I also like to think that it won't happen.

Hmm... I'm kinda like this. Depends on my mood, though. But most of the time I'm pessimistic... It's good that way, it helps you predict bad things, so you can be ready for them. At the same time, I'm optimistic too, but it depends on a lot of stuffs... I'm too twisted to be understood through talking...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Though as much as I like to think of myself as an optimist, I can't help noticing that I'm more of a pessimist. Pessimism comes naturally to me, while I always have to tell myself to think about the positives. :<

Back