• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Here's some more Pokemon I just hatched today.

Global PokédeX Plus FanclubGlobal PokédeX Plus FanclubGlobal PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Go ahead and click on Bagon and Shuckle!

And I think the egg will hatch into a Sableye.

I'm still breeding Elgyem if anybody wants one.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Trying to keep the thread from dying...

Just want to show off another member of my collection, this cute Emolga!

Plus, here's my new egg:

I think it might be a Houndour Egg.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Oh almost forgot about this club!

Well, I'm becoming a bit more active, or trying to for this year, and broke my clicking record last month, and already I've hatched 11 shinys (released my other 43 when I thought I was quitting.)

Add me for clicks!:)

Years
  • Picked up a few more eggs:

This one I think has a Phanpy in it.

I think this is a Larvitar egg.

And this one might be a Sneasel egg.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Just to liven things up in here:

What's the highest rank you've ever been?

For me, when I was actually pretty active, I was rank #6, but soon after that I lost my interest in it (Summer 2011) and I released all my Pokemon. Didn't expect to come back, but I guess #227 isn't that bad either.

Godlytion

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2014
    I want to join, too
    What's your GPX+ username? White Winter
    When did you join GPX+? Sorry, I can't remember but it was about 2 years ago
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? It's my Empoleon.

ALWAYS CLICK BACKS AND PROPER BERRY

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to the club, Godlytion! Lightning will get around to adding you to the member list.

To answer Charizard's topic, my highest rank was #1189. And then all of a sudden I dropped down to #1236, and fluctuate between that and #1229 (which I'm currently at). I've been trying to get more active, but Opera (my main clicking browser) has been giving me issues, and it's taking time to fix it/get used to the updates. Plus I haven't had the time to click like I used to.

Also, Hikari, it's great that you want to keep the club active, but your posts are coming off like you're asking for clicks, which is against GPX+ rules and the rules of this club (rule 2). Just posting here to do that is going to get the entire club in trouble.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back