• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go to your room! Your grounded!

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
Years
  • I have been grounded once, and that was horrible. I couldn't see my bf, they took my phone and my computer and stuff. So I coulnd't talk with him and stuff. I wasn't allowed to use my computer for homework either O_o But they never told me the reason why they grounded me..

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I don't think I've ever been grounded. I've been threatened to be grounded... once, but other then that I'm a pretty clean slate. There's not much I do to "Get in trouble" anyway, I guess the worst would be forgetting to do chores or something like that. I can't imagine my parents actually grounding me anyway, they don't really care what I do/don't do, and overall just don't pay much attention to me XD;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Ugh. Groundedness. >.<

Usually when I get grounded, it's for grades, but luckily, they've been popping back up, so I haven't been grounded as much for that. But my mom usually tells me to leave my cell phone downstairs at night and not to get on the computer. That's it. So, I usually do everything she didn't say I coudln't do like watch tv, play my DS or 360. I just take my liberty. And occasionally she won't let me go out...but she eventually forgets about my phone and if I do anything worth praising, I just get back on the computer.

My sister, however, has it the worse. She gets all her stuff taken away(she's still missing her tv, despite being grounded over 4 or 5 months ago) and has to sit at the table after school and study until someone gets home. Basically, she's shunned from society and fun.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I don't get grounded too often but when I do it is usually school related. My parents are so passionate about education.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • I don't usually get grounded because I try to stay out of trouble. The last time I got grounded was about two or three years ago and it was from the computer.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • My parents always threaten me with it, but it has only happened once. But my parents were gone all day in the city and I left anyway to be with some friends. I'll forever owe my sister for keeping quiet about it.

But usually, instead of grounding me they take away priveleges like karate and tennis. But all I have to do is mow the lawn or clean the bathroom for them to forgive me.

Back