• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

God Of The Types

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I returned deli, and jynx teleported me next to the old man. We introduced ourselves to him. Jynx started flirting with him using attract, and lovely kiss. it was so funny, as jynx was blushing and waving her hair back... haha I also said ice types were my fav and showed him my book.
    Yay i got the 100th post of this rp

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
  • *floats in from nowhere* when are we leaving? i need to stock up on my items....if anyone needs anything, i could go get it for you now, unless you'd rather get it on your own.... money is not a problem... i have...aquired...enough for anything"*floats back into some random shadow, sits down, and floats a silver ring from his right hand around and in between his fingers*

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "I wasn't even aiming for you." Decides this is pointless. I'll just never speak to her again. She thinks. "Sorry guys I'll have to meet you later. If you finish before I'm back you can find me at the Pokemon Center."

Years
  • delibird pops out of its ball and proceeds to offer another hug, and this time gives a present. it happens to be a chocloate cake. delibird kisses the trainer and says"its okay, i forgive u for missing badly and hitting us in the process. how bout s surprise present?". delibird pats the trainer's head and then floats above her shoulders... "i like big butts and i cant..." was the song she sang over the trainer's head. she was an 80s fanatic and then gave a hershey's kisses to the same trainer. delibird said 'happy valentine, b/c ur my valentine". to the tr.... it was gorgeously done.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "hey alana wait up im going to go with you to the pokemon center, ok?"

Alana

Years
  • "Huh Ok." After about five minutes they arrive at the Pokemon Center. "Are any of your Pokemon hurt?" Hands Gyarados's ball to Nurse Joy.

Alana

Years
  • "Yeah thanks." Quiet for a sec. "Your coming with us on our journey right? So what Pokegod are you looking for?"

Alana

Years
  • "So you like dark types. I'm more of a flying type person. I like both daylight and night time but all I really care about is being able to fly through the sky." gets a dreamy far away look on her face for second before coming back to earth. "I'm ranting. Sorry bout that. So why do you like dark types so much?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back