• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Age of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
This is a Golden Sun RP that takes place after GS2, in a new world called Aiza, 5 of the planet's best chosen adepts must come together to figure out which two evil forces are turning the world's land to solid ice, and on the other side of the planet to molten lava.

Name:

Adept Type:

Description:

Weapon:

Personality:

Other Info (Optional):

Name: Ken

Adept Type: Wind Adept

Description: Snow white wild hair with medium body, and basic combat gear

Weapon: Lightning Blade

Personality: Quiet in person who likes to think things out first, but fierce in battle

Djinn, or anything from Golden Sun can be apart of this RP.

Last edited:

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
Name: Vincent

Adept Type: Squire

Description: Long Red hair,Middle sized body and Basic combat gear.

Weapon: Long Sword

Personality: Quiet alot when in battle he talks alot...

Hows that?

O

Your Mom
Years
Name: Ephraim

Adept Type: Fire

Description: spikey silver hair gelled black. Wears a grey colored cape with 2 platinum... er... cape-holders that are stuck onto a long black coat that covered to his knees. He wore a black t-shirt underneath the coat and a match pair of trousers. He also wears spiked heel black boots...

Weapon: Excalibur =3/ or long sword if we're starting out like n00bs...

Personality: Ish Cool with everything. Doesn't think before he does things but when he does it it always succeeds... just barely

Other Info (Optional): Stole the Excalibur from FF... :o

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Name: Arayl

Adept Type: Ice/water

Description: aqua colored hair with crystal blue eyes, is pretty tall, and wears a cloak over her to keep her warm in cold area's

Weapon: Blessed Mace (or do we make one up?)
Personality: Optomistic, is not comfertable with swears, and a bit sensitive

Other Info (Optional): has a twin brother XD

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
Name: Gailia

Adept Type: earth/nature adept

Description: she has long blonde hair, soft brown eyes. She wears a brown robe.

Weapon: A tall rod larger than herself with no name yet.

Personality: She is open to her friends but shy around others. Sometimes a bit funny and sarcastic. She is not feirce in battles but can always get the job done.

Other info: She has a djinn named Terrin, a Djinn of the earth (doi)

Can we start yet?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
D_M: It dousn't matter, we don't have to use everything from Golden Sun

As Ken stepped outside his house, the slight rumbling of the earth told him that it was to time begin the journey and finally stop the menacing forces. One of the chosen few was Gailia, and headed towards her house.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Arayl, her brother and her father heard the loud quake again "What's happening?!" Arayl cried, her brother looked at her with a seriouse, but pitying look, "we're under...attack sis" he said, he had never called her sis before. Arayl's eyes opened wide and looked at her father "no! you can't leave you can't!" she pleaded, her father threw a death glare at her "I told you they would come, and now that they have me and your brother have to go into battle" he said in a feirce voice.
Arayl felt tears streaming down her cheecks "you'll die out there!" her brother put a hand on her shoulder "it's a risk we have to take, they can't get into the next town!" he said. Silence befell them, in the meantime her father gatherd some weapons, he threw one to Arayl's brother and he caought it easily, "Arayl...stay here" her brother whisperd. Arayl was speechless, another quake shook their house, Her brother handed her a strange creature, "This is Muke, it's the water Dijjin, he'll protect you if anything should happen" he said, their father opened the foor, then her brother ran out the door with her father.
Arayl held the Dijjin in her arms, it shifted, The Celeing fell down as another huge quake was made, Arayl screamed and ran under their kitchen table, the door was thrown open, "WHO'S In here!" A male voice yelled. Arayl, terrified closed her eyes and sent a massege to anyone in the area who would be able to help her...

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
I was sitting on the roof top with Terrin when it happened. First the sky grew dark, clouds covering any source of light. It grew chilly so I wrapped my arms around myself. Beside me Terrin shivered.

"What do you think is happening?" he asked.

I shook my head, just as we felt a rumbling in the ground that nearly knocked me down.

Terrin gave me a sharp look. I widened my eyes. "I didn't do it!" I said.

Terrin floated off the roof as I hopped down. Something most terrible was happening.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
No one was answering her message.."WHO'S IN HERE?" the voice boomed again, she heard many foot steps stomping through her house, searching, and searching. She heard sevral explosians and more and more men anter her home, she knew she couldn't hide under the table for long, she quickly ran out of the kitchen and locked herself in the bathroom, "I heard something!" someone yelled. Arayl was deprate now, she looked at the Dijjin in her arms and combind her powers with it's own power and sent out a powerful message to anyone...anyone at all "Please help me! i'm in Ailvill and i'm being attacked by the Shades!" she sent out

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
As the earthquakes and explosions intensified, it was clear that a a menace was behind this. Suddenly, a familiar voice was heard, "Please help me! I'm in Ailvill and I'm being attacked by the Shades!" Ken didn't know what was going on, or how this was happening but he had to do something to save Arayl. He grabbed his Lightning Sword from his house and raced on.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
I heard a cry and ran inside to get my rod. Terrin hovered nervously around me.

"Oh dear, who do you think that was? It wasn't Arayl? Oh no!" He twitched his tiny ears.

I grabbed him by his tail and pulled him along.

"Come on! She is being attacked!" As I ran off for her house, I saw Ken headed there too.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
The door was being shaken repeadetly, "OPEN THE DOOR!" they yelled, Arayl was too scared to focus and started to shiver in fear, her Dijjin would have calmed her down, but had used all it's energy to help her send out the message. The door was burned down, Aryal screamed, the shades smiled in triumph as they looked at Aryal "she's not human" one declared, another noticed her dijjin "she's one of those adapted ones!" he cried" "bring her to the main base, she's very important to us" the other said, then they heard a noise at the door and froze

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
As the door, shook and shook, it eventully broke down and the Shades were standing there not knowing what to expect. Both Ken and Gailia were standing at the doorway ready to battle it out.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
umm sry if i didn't decribe it, but they broke open the door that Arayl was in ^_^;;
----------------------------
The leader hissed in anger and ran to the front door, there he saw two teens, "the plan is comming out faster than i thought" he said, he drew out a large dark purple sword and bashed his sword at them quicker then the avrage human speed

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Ken knew that this would be harder then he thought, and raised his Lightning Sword, to the Shades leader's sword, the Shades Henchmen ran in fear, and the 2 teens stood there to battle it out with the leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back