• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Age of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
At later glance, that mysterious shadow turned out to be a Stone Solider, who was apart of the shades. The strange creature move closer and closer to us as time went by. "Arayl! You have to use both your mercury djinns to defeat it, without them its going to be a tough battle!" Ken yelled.

Last edited:

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
ARayl held up Muke (okay Master Angel if you didn't read my first postr at the beginning, ARayl's twin brother gave Arayl a mercury Dijjin named Muke) Arayl took out her staff and the energy of the Dijjin combind with her hers, her staff glowed and a beam of blue light blasted out of her staff and hit the mysteriouse stone creature. The creature holwed in pain, and sent a curse attack at Galiah "Galiah move!" ARayl yelled

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Ken could only watch what would happen, but he knew had had to do something, "Go wind djinn!..." Ken yelled a bit confused and proudly but he was too into the moment to care right now, not even thinking of a name for it yet. The brave little wind djinn, charged towards the Stone Solider but by that time it was about to attack Gailia.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
The monster roared in triumph and slowley walked it's way towards the cave, Arayl's staff was still glowing, she sent a diffrent attack, threads of ice came shooting out at the monster, then she noticed another one in the distance "we can't hold him off, let alone two of them!" ARayl said

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Arayl turned to Galiah, "i have a healing power" she said, she walked over to Galiah and touched her shoulder and a warm chill oozed through her body, Arayl then smiled and nodded "do you need mercury for the VENUS attack?" Arayl asked

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
The Venus attack whiped out the monster and he turned into ash, Arayl smiled in excitement and then raised her staff, pointing it at the second monster "let's try it again on the second one!" arayl said, Munk heaved a sigh, and then smiled and got ready

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
"Another Stone Soldier eh?" Ken asked not very surprised. "Go wind djinn attack!" he yelled a bit embarrased not even having a name for his own djinn. But he was too caught up in the moment to really care. The little purple djinn charged forward, and unleashed a barrage of wind slashes that damaged the Stone solider a bit, but not hurting him too much, "This one seems to be a bit tougher..." Ken said to Arayl, and Gailia.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
ooc:can i join?

name:Rayne
adept:fire
desciption:dirty blonde hair, red tunic
weapons:twin steel blades.
personality:rebel, loner type
djinn:bob,a fire djinnthat lets her become invisible in battle.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
The story did say 5 people but seeing how some of the RPers are not really active, in this whole thing, you can join.

Carlito-san

Years
ooc:ok then!

ic:Rayne is takin a walk,but he sees ken attacking the stone soldier,so he calls bob then runs behind it,and casts beam.seeing that it deflects, he casts a fire psynergy on his sword,fire charges it ,then attack his arms.chopping them off, he recasts beam,but this time it hits and destoys the monster.ooc:i like using commas XD

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Arayl smiled and raised her staff, she blasted the monster one final ime it too turned to ash, she giggled in excitment and looked outside "the rain started to calm down a little, we should continue" she said

Carlito-san

Years
ooc:hes very strategic...hes had loads of training with his brother before he died....and he didn't defeat him...arayl did.
ic:he went home and packed his things and put his djinn in his backpack.he then met ken & everyone else then left with them..

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
OOC: Do you mind if I join?
Name:Cassy
Adept:Fire
Description:short brown hair,blue eyes
Weapons:Staff and sword
Personality:Brave,determined
Djinn:Meteor the fire Djinn
I have to leave now. I'll come back when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back