• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Age of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
men don't scream XD
---------------------
Arayl didn't need to lower her staff anymore, Erk had gotton so big he was getting taller then she was, "ERK GET OUT OF THERE!" ARayl cried, the ice benethe Erk's feet started to crack rapidly, Arayl turned towards the door and looked at Rayne "we have to do something!" she cried in fear, she didn't want to leave Erk again, she wanted to face the monster and defeat Cana's curse (or whatever made Erk a monster) She turned back around and lifted her staff "Canas! I know you can hear me! Leave Erk alone!" Arayl pleaded

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
Technically, Erk is a dragon thingy
-------------------------------------
The Ice was now almost completely cracked. Erk was so transformed, he didn't even hear Arayl's words....The ice finished cracking and erk had completely transformed. He fell into the ice and into his final resting place.....
OOC: or did he? dum dum dum

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
yeah well as i said before, Arayl saw the dragon thingie as Erk, not as the dragon thingie, anyway:
----------------------------
Arayl screamed in terror as Erk fell into the valcano, "No Erk!" she cried, knowing that this cry would do nothing, "ARayl!" a voice said, Arayl turned and saw Muke with the madallion, "The shades are comming! they said that the second madallion had been encounterd" Muke squeked, "what?" Arayl said in confusion, just then three shdades appeard with sneering looks on their faces "Arayl, you and Rayne seem to be the only two left, you have lived through the test and will go on to the third valcano" the first Shade said, "but how did you get the second one?" Arayl asked, "no importance to you, right now you and Rayne are requested to see the leader" the shade said, forcing Arayl to her feet "but Erk-!" she said, looking at the valcano, "who?" the shades teased. As they exited the valcano Arayl could only pray that Erk had survived

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
Erk had fallen into the volcano and all he knew was Arayl was gone. He was already transoformed and the dragon scales offered him some protection. Although he was hurt, he launched himself out of it with his wings and saw some shades. The animal in him had given him the instinct to destroy them all, but Erk only wished to destroy the shades.He clawed at the ones in the back, both freezing and crushing them with his tail. He flew in front of the others and froze the ground around them, hopefully giving Arayl a chance to run!

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
EDITS: sry i didn't know this actuely was posted XD
------------------------
as soon as the Shades fell Arayl smiled at Erk and ran, she ran towards the forest and beyond, maybe she would be free now and not have to give the madallion to the shades? Arayl kept running without stop, she was completely lost, but that didn't matter at the moment, she ran as fast as she could and finally stopped when she ran out of breath. She breathed heavily for awhile in silence, not sure hat was to happen next.
Meanwhile another five shades appeared before Erk Erk, they all held a weapon and Canas stood as their leader in front of them "I told you not to get too attached to her, see what's it's done?" Canas laughed, "attack the dragon!" Canas orderd the shades, and the shades all sent a huge meteor attack at Erk

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2005
Name: Genis

Adept Type: Earth

Description: Dark blue messy hair, hazel eyes, wears a dark blue shirt, red pants and belt that holds thick sword

Weapon: The Rajjia (made up) has red handle that's shaped like a snake, the blade is a light blue shade and is thick, but still very sharp

Personality: always thinks before doing, is a bit sensitive, and quiet

Other Info (Optional): (i read most of what's going on so...) was kidnapped by shades to get medallion from valcano
-----------------------------
if you really don't want me to join, that's fine with me

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
oh my goodness! your exactly what this rpg needs! life! XD you're more than welcome to join! ^_^ i just can't post because i was the last one to post in the story so...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2005
Genis ran through the forest with inhuman speed, his two dijinns; Soil and Bolder powerd him with imence power. 'I can't let those Shades catch me' Genis thought as he ran, two shades were fallowing him from behind, only a few feet they were to catching him. He took a tight turn to the left, and then to the right, and then ran even faster. When he thought he had finally lost them he stopped and hid behind a few trees, a moment later two shades whizzed by still thinking that Genis was up ahead. Genis smiled at his moment to catch his breath, he then turned and saw a girl also catching her breath. She had a dijinn as well, which meant that she too was an adept, 'what luck, i'm not alone' Genis thought. "Are you okay?" Genis asked, walking over to teh girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back