• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Age of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
  • What!? not you too! >_< ppls! TWO PPL CAN'T DO ONE ROLEPLAY! XD Plz don't leave, post anyway you can, even at the most random times XD
    -------------------------------------
    After awhile when Arayl beleived that Erk was truley sleeping she got up and left the cave to search for Gailia, her staff glowed so she could see through the night and retraced her steps back to the bush. she walked a little farther and found another cave that led into the calcano, "they must have gone in there" Arayl said to Muke, Muke shifted uncomfertably and fallowed her into the new passage way

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • OOC: Don't leave, you were the one who started the RP in the first place! You can get caught up, just like Master Angel!! Besides, what will happen to KEN? :'(
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    iC: Erk was uncomfortable not knowing Arayl was definetly sure. He went off to try and get the medallion on hiw own, to spare the volcano scene. He thought to himself-Maybe I might find Gailia on the way-
    " Come on Piers," he said, waking his Djinni," let's get going."
    They walked deeper and deeper into the volcano, and the deeper they got, the windier it was.
    " I think there may be a wind adept here," said Piers.
    ' I think you may be right," said Erk," Let's keep going."
    They walked deeper and deeper, unaware of what would happen.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Arayl's light brightend their way through the cave, soon she came to some steps and knew that she was going to be climbing higher "hmm what if Brayn wanted to use Gailia to get the Madallion?" Arayl thought sadly, she continued her way and then came to a door, a sudden feeling that someone was watching her came as she enterd through the door, there were passageways everywhere she looked, "which one is it?" Arayl asked, Muke walked over and glowed, "it's the one to your left" he squeked, Arayl walked through the door and felt that it was getting hotter the deeper she went

ReploidZero798

Years
  • Erk and Piers continued through the cave until they met a creature of unknown origin. To them it said," I am known as Q. To get by me, and get the treasures three, thou must answer perilously!"
    " Fine, whatever, just hurry it up!" said both Piers and Erk!
    " Fine," said Q," no need to yell! Sheesh, just do my job and get yelled at by two weirdos. Just like that guy and girl who walked by here a while ago! Anyways," he said, not realizing Erk and Piers had ran ahead.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • XD :laughing:
    ---------------
    Arayl climbed higher up the stairs "it's getting Vewy hot" Muke complained, "we're almost there" Arayl assured Muke, she had seen Gailia's stuff left a few stars down and knew that they were getting closer, as she climbed the final step she became dizzy from the heat, but opened the door anyway. She enterd to the top of the valcano, she couldn't beleive it, Arayl looked around, but didn't see Gailia or Bryan anywhere, but she saw the Madalion, Arayl stared at it in curiosty, she was getting more dizzy then ever. Arayl remember the dream that Erk had told her, and she decided to obay him and turn around, but as she did a shade jumped in front of the door and pushed her backwards.
    Arayl scramed in fear, but was able to catch her balance, she lifted her staff and sent shreads of ice at the Shade, but the Shade was too fast, it dodged them easily and threw it's sword down at her, but she blocked it with her staff "where's Gailia!?" Arayl yelled, not able to see the shade clearly, "she's where you'll be next!" he hissed

ReploidZero798

Years
  • Erk ran as fast as he could , but didn't realize he was climbing up, instead of down. The heat got more and more intense with each step, and soon, he saw a SHade attacking Arayl....right near the volcano's edge!
    " Piers, Blizzard!" He whispered to his Djinni.
    " Otay Erk," said Piers, casting Blizzard on the Shade.
    Erk also started an attack and started shooting arrows down the center of the volcano, rtying to freeze it incase his dream came true.! :D

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • The shade yelled in pain and was pushed forward, which pushed Arayl backwards, makeing them both fall into the valcano, Arayl cried and regreted not obaying Erk, but when she landed, it wasn't lava, it was ice, she turned and saw that Erk had sent one of his arrows, "Erk! you came!" Arayl said, the shade got back up and turned, he growled enraged by this and smiled "Earthquake!" he yelled, the ice benethe them started to crack

ReploidZero798

Years
  • "Oh NOOOOO!" yelled Erk.
    He ran to the edge of the volcano, and tried extending his arm to Arayl, but she was in to deep. He jumped in the ice-ridden volcano himself and got out his sword. He started attacking the shade with all his might to try and stop the Earthquake.
    " Hahaha! It's too late. Soon the ice will crack and we'll all perish!" yelled the Shade. This gave Erk a chance though and he shot it with his arrow, completely freezing the shade. With one kick, he shattered it into pieces. He could already feel the ice cracking and thought- I MUST save ARAYL!!!-
    He went over to her and said," I'll wait for the medal to pop out. I'll throw it up to you, and then you run as fast as you can. You have to escape the lava!"
    He grabbed Arayl and tossed her up as hard as he could. He knew she'd get a bit hurt, but it was better than having her die. As the ice cracked, Erk awaited the lava and medal to arise and bring him to his end. It seemed Canas would get his way......

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Arayl cried "No Erk!" Arayl said as she landed at the valcano's edge, she took her staff and extended it down to Erk "you must try Erk before it's too-" but she was cut off by a loud erupting sound, the valcano's lava oozed through the cracks of the ice and the Madallion came out only feet away from Erk

ReploidZero798

Years
  • Erk reached out for the medal at his feet. He grabbed it as hard as he could, and tried reaching for Arayl's staff. However, the ice kept cracking and the lava spewing. He decided it was better to try and stop the lava long enough to save Arayl. He threw the medal up to her and started charging up multiple arrows.....

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Arayl grabbed it and handed it to Muke, she turned her attention back to Erk, she stood up and aimed her staff at the lava, freezing blasts of ice shout out from her staff and helped freez some of the lava for Erk, "Erk! there's no time! you've got to grab my staff!" Arayl yelled, lowering her staff again, as low as she could

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • OOC: I know thats kind of sad seeing the person who started the RP leaving XD. I honestly can't find the time anymore, this RP is moving way too fast for me, and its hard to keep up. Not to be a baby or anything, I just have other things to do and this would be for the best. I'll just do one last post to explain what happened to Ken to make it official.

Also as a suggestion, I think it would be a good idea for the people of this RP to go to forget about this RP and go to the other Golden Sun RP, it seems to have more organization.

IC: As Ken was with the group, he decided to drift off and explore.The djinn the man from the dream had given him was acting funny, stumbling around and not acting right. Suddenly, the wind djinn attacked Ken with a mysterious wind attack, that made Ken stumble to the ground. While on the ground, the strange djinn turned into another creature that was the size of a house, and had a yellow lion shaped body. Sparks were circulating around it and as it moved closer and closer, Ken tried to get away, but it was no use... he had been captured by this yellow beast, and continually shocked, until Ken had nothing left in him." Ken heard laughing in his head that was the same voice of the man,"Fool, I would never held you!". As he layed on the dirt sandy ground, barely breathing, the creature stood over him stepping on his snow white wild hair, it opened its mounth and gave the final electric shock that affected the whole area. Nothing was left of Ken but his memory would always be remembered with his true friends.

ReploidZero798

Years
  • Oh....well this sucks.........so what now......we leave this one.......why? It;s just getting good, but I guess that may be what ends up happening. I hope Master Angel and Billy Bob don't leave. They have no reason to. Nothing including them has happened since we don't want to get them confused. SO far, everything that's gone on was between me, arayl, and a shade or three!
    We'll all miss you LiquidThunder, and Ken too.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • I know @_@ seriusly, we can't keep this up forever XD it's getting really good, but we're going to run out of ideas at some point >_< maybe we should allow new ppl to join the rpg

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • well we can at least try to continue with the story, it may seem dead, but who knows? we might get awareded or something for being the only rpg played by three ppl XD
    ---------------------
    Arayl shook her head "i'm not going to leave you again! Canas isn't going to win! You can do it Erk, I have faith in you" Arayl said, lowering her staff down again, she turned around and saw Rayne had just arrived at the scene, "Rayne! Erk needs our help!" Arayl yelled

ReploidZero798

Years
  • He was growing taller, and taller with every passing second. His whole body was changing into a very bad state, and he didn't understand why Arayl wouldn't go. Now, she had even bought Rayne into it, what was she thinking?
    he tried once more, and said," I'm changing again, run while you can and take Arayl with you!" he screamed at Rayne :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back