• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Danger Arising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
ooc:yeah,right.
ic:jonus jestured to asher."transform!asher!"jonus transformed into the wolf beast.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
The Spark Plasma seemed to just bounce off of Alex. He laughed, pretending as if nothing had happened. He charged at Amber, sword in hand. I was able to stop him just as his sword was going to cut Amber. A spark flew off as the metals impacted and he was only using one hand. Absorbing the Golden Sun seemed to have given him more power than I thought.
He jumped back and called forth Thor!
" How is this possible, you neither have the djinnin necessary or the right alignment!" I asked in fury.
" The Golden Sun gives unlimited energy to all adepts. The thing is, I now hold its power and vast knowledge. I can use any Psyenergy I want without worrying about stupid things as Djinni!" He laughed.
The mighty thunder God Thor was right infront of us, and although I had seen Sheba and Ivan summon him countless times, I had never been on the receiving end of his attack!

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Amber stood up, thankful that Piers had blocked her, but worried that he was hurt, "we can't defeat him" Amber said in missory, she hated to admit defeat, but this was an emergency "let's escape while we still can" Amber said in a low voice so only Piers could hear

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
Escape is not possible for the both of us," I said," Go and get Isaac while I distract Alex! GO! NOW!"
I had jumped back and started casting Ply on myself, but before I was finished, Alex had hit me with Icicle. I had recovered some health, and was now back on the offensive. I started casting Tundra, knowing since we were both Mercury Adepts it wouldn't hurt him as much.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
"we should not fight.RUN!"jonus said in is large form."we need a way to destroy the golden sun in side him!"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Amber obayed and ran down the path they had originaly came from, barley dogeing icicles from Alex's last attack, she saw Isaac in the distance with AMy and Jonus, they were hurt and were running for their lives. Amber ran up to Isaac and yelled "Alex is attacking Piers! we have to help him!" Amber cried. Isaac didn't stop to catch even a breath, he just kept running and grabbed Ambers hand as he ran "Mia's on our tail! she's catching up!" Isaac said, takeing deep breaths between each word. Amber turned her head and saw Mia whizzing towards them. "I think i have an idea" Amber said as they ran towards Piers and Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back