• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Danger Arising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
  • "Yes sir!"jonus yelled as he walked along.the march was interrupted by none other than.....
    Spoiler: click here to find out

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • 0_o huh? boy did i fall behind XD
    ------------------------
    Mia glared at them and did an extream Murcry attack in them, "leave-thus-island" she murmerd in a low raspy tone.
    Amber nodded at Piers "i'm ready master Piers-" she stopped and heard a piercing cry, "that sounded like Jonus!" Amber said turning to see Isaac and Jonus up against Mia, "oh my gosh!" Amber said excitedly, "it's the legendary Mia!" Amber squealed

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • "Lovebirds?" asked Amy in a low tone to no one in particular. She dodged the icicle attack from Mia.

Last edited:

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • ooc:come on,i said ill stop.did you guys hear about reploidzero798's name change to flygon zero?
    ic:"we better run.mia will freeze us."jonus started running,despite his large sword.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • OOC: that;s right, I changed names. Sorry if I forgot to tell you all.
    BTW, Lizzie, you and Piers are on a different path, the ones fighting Mia are Isaac, Jonues, and Amy. We will fight someone, but a bit later in the story....XD

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • ^_^;; lol, oopsie, XD lol and yeah, at first i thought it was just somebody just joining in the rpg, but luckily i look at ppls siggys ^_^ (or in this case the writeng under ur username XD) so just ignore what i wrote before :P
    ----------------------------
    Amber continued down the path looking around in curiosity "it's so beautiful, and yet, i feel that it's all an illusion, i heard the Wise one has that kind of power, but what would he want with us? or your friends?" Amber thought for a moment, and then looked at her new sword, "maybe he wants to use our power for himself and take over the world" Amber joked

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • OOC: That's okay

IC: Amber and I continued walking, and when she made her last comment, I froze." Amber, even if that's true, you can't let it happen. If it starts, run from us as soon as possible!"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Amber stopped smiling and nodded "i didn't know it would get this serious, i'm sry" Amber went into deep thought and then came to a conclusion "if he does want our power to take ovre the world, why doesn't he just take it from us now that we're right where he wants us?" Amber asked

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • He's not supposed to be able to interfere too much. Even bringing us to this island throws the balance out of order, someone stronger must be controlling him," I said," but who?"
    Just then a bright light shone and blinded Piers and Amber.
    From the light arose a foe powerful enough to control the mighty Wise One.

OOC: To find out who,
    Spoiler: click me

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    OOC: I guess i should join in now

Genis walked along the island path, he hadn't seen any forms of life here since the day he had arrived, and now, he could have sworn that he heard voices. "i'm definetly going mad" Genis said to himslef, he continued walking and then stopped dead, a bright flash blinded him for a short moment, he opened his eyes and saw a tall aqua haired man in front of two other people, he watched from afar and knew that it would be unwise to interfere unless it was truley necessary.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • oh my goodness Reploid XD it's getting to be an obsession- nice that you finally joined Marth ^_^ by the way what does OOC stand for?
    -----------------
    Amber gasped at the sight of Alex-or as she had heard, the legendary Alex, Amber stared in awe at his appearance, he didn't seem to be attacking them, but that didn't mean he was on their side. Amber drew her sword, not sure what to say to the great Alex, she waited for Piers to speak up

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • "Maybe we still should run," Amy said, running while still keeping the shield of fire around Jonus and her. "Where's Isaac?" she asked Jonus, suddenly getting scared.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back