• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Danger Arising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
  • Isaac put his hand on Amy's shoulder and smiled "right here" he said, Mia clutched her fist around her staff and another hail storm was sent at them, Isaac made a forcefield and combind it with Amys, makeing it alomst impossible for them to get hurt, "We can't keep protecting oirselves from her-" Isaac looked at Mia in dismay, he didn't want to hurt her, but what choice did they have? "we have to attack" Isaac said,

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • "I'll just do whatever seems sensible to you two!" said Amy. The force field couldn't last much longer..

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • OOC: OOC stands for out of character Lizzie! XD I see you are all taking me up on the " Isaac is for anyone "offer. XD That's good. Maybe soon this RP will be stickied. XD

IC: Amy," I whispered," put that back. We don't know Alex's power as no one has fought him. He was supposed to be dead though, so I'm not sure. Be ready though."
    Alex merely laughed and said," Oh Piers, It's so good to see you again! The last time I saw you you were fighting with Isaac. How is he? Oh well, it doesn't matter as you'll all be dead soon."
    He just continued laughing, not taking notice of Piers and Amber getting ready.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • ahem, at the beginning of ur post you called me Amy! XD
    -------------------
    Amber slowly put her sword back, but then Piers signaled for her to get ready to escape "but why? why would you do this? how were you able to do this? i thought the wise one was stronger than all adepts on earth" Amber said
    --------------------
    oh my gosh, i just had the best idea-well maybe not the best, but what if we combind our last rpg with this one!? like maybe Alex was the Ruler of all the Shades and had gotton all the madallions so he had the power to control the WIse one? 0_0 lol it's just an opinion

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • srry Amy/Amber
    Actually, the reason Alex is able to control the Wise One is because in the end of the Lost Age, he absorbed the Golden Sun. We could try and work out a way for the Shade thing though...XD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • OOC: XD I dunno what you two are talking about, but that's just me..
    IC: "We'd better decide on something fast!" said Amy. The force field was slowly disappearing..

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Isaac looked at Mia and then back at Amy and Jonus, "okay, let's just try to attack, if she looses her balance then we run, if not we attack again, Jonus, if Amy falls you cover for her, Amy if Jonus should fall i'll cover for him, do you have the power to heal?"

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Amy, let's try and run," I whispered.
    " AND JUST WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU"RE GOING?" boomed Alex." You aren't going anywhere until I test all of your strengths." He laughed and cast Icicle.
    As soon as I dodged, he went full force for AMber, sword in hand!

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • it's Amber! XD not Amy! LOL
    ---------------------------
    Amber threw her sword at the iceicle, blasting it into tiny pieces of ice "you think i'm gonna go down that easy? think again!" Amber then sent a Spark Plasma attack

Last edited:

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Mia cried in frustration at the gia attack and deflected it easily "LEAVE NOW!!!" she cried, Isaac sighed and looked at Mia "i really didn't want to do this" Isaac sent a mother gia at Mia and she fell to the ground wounded "AHK! ISAAC!" she wailed, in her normal voice, but a moment later she changed back to her strange fase. Isaac grabbed Amy and Jonus and dashed while Mia was still on the ground "We have to hide somewhere until Mia's out of site" Isaac said

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • OOC:Before we know it, someone will join with a character named 'April'. What will we do then? XD

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • OOC: lol you're right it would get funny and confusing "Amy give me my sword! no not you! the other Amy! no! i mean Amber! no not you! the other girl!!! APRIL!!!!!" XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back