• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Danger Arising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
ooc:yes,you should be there,and piers is leading us to the psynergy/tranformation training course.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
OOC:Sorry..school..
IC:Amy followed Piers and the group of people her age to the course,wondering what was in store for her there.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
Yes, I did travel with Isaac, I named all my Djinni after my friends, " he said replying to Amber. He looked at Jonus and said," Don't be overly confident. This may be the course, but your challenge is survival. I am your opponent on this course. I will transform and your job is to take me out, as a team," he said, emphasising the word team.

Carlito-san

Years
"oh gad."jonus said as piers grew to be aboyt 150 feet tall."we'll really have to work to take him down."Gaia!"

ReploidZero798

Years
Piers had now fully transformed into a blue colored Lemurian dragon. His sights were set on Jonus first. He started growling and soon, thousands of icicles started falling from the sky....and they were all aimed at Jonus!!!!

ReploidZero798

Years
Piers was unaffected by Jonus's attack, and inside, Piers laughed. He started blowing on the ground all around him. Jonus was obviously confused, and Piers was saying to himself *lets see how confident you are now!!!*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
"Ember! Get him!" cried Amy. Ember sent a big ball of fire at Piers while Amy did the same with her staff. She doubted that it would do much,but it might distract him for a while.

Carlito-san

Years
jonus knew he had to do something.he winked at asher and said,"we practiced this once."jonus then tranformed into a wolf beast that rivaled in size to piers."stone spire"he said in his wolf voice.Millions of spires of stone were hurled at piers."stop that!"

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Amy made a wall of fire around Piers so that he could not escape the stone spires. To make sure that he didn't fly away,she blocked the sky as well. Is he of the wolf blood too? she thought to herself as she stared at Jonus in his new form.

Carlito-san

Years
"AMY!"please run away!me and asher only did this once,so i cant really control it!"Grand gaia!"jonus said,thinking it might destoy piers.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
"Run away? This is about teamwork,isn't it?" she asked. But she understood. She couldn't control her transformation either.

ReploidZero798

Years
OOC: The transformation's were to be taught, but I guess since you already did it, you can be the only one who knows how to do it for now
---------------------------------
IC: Piers was getting attacked from all sides. As he saw Jouns transform, he suddenly got into thinking that maybe they weren;t all as weak as he thought. He was attacked so hard next time, he actually fell. He noticed Jonus transform back to human and realized he wasn't in full control. He was still a dragon, but was very hurt. He used Ply to hela himself completely though, and used his Icy breath to freeze both Jonus and Amy, along with their Djinni, in place. Now all that was left was Amber.....

Carlito-san

Years
Amys mars adeptness melted the ice.Odessey!two large swords were stabbed into the lemuian dragon."Beat that!"

ooc:he figured out how to do it at the lumber mill where he worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back