• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Danger Arising

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
OOC: Sure....okay.....you must still learn control.....may the force be with you!
IC: Piers was hit by this attack, and although he wasn;t that hurt yet, he decided he should transform back. He was worried about Amber. He turned back to human, healed his students, and gone to search for Amber.
******since you're not here, I had you attacked by our enemy okay?*****
He saw her laid out on the floor and could tell it was the work of their enemy. From the scars she had, it appeared to be the work of Sheba or Ivan, they had unique styles and always left unique bruises and scars, but it couldn't be. Clearing his mind of such nonsense, he went to the task of healing Amber as soon as possible!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
OOC:If I didn't have to eat,I wouldn't have missed anything.
IC:Amy saw Amber sprawled out on the ground. "Who did this?" she asked,disgusted by whoever had hurt Amber.

ReploidZero798

Years
Stay Back!" Piers yelled. He was in no mood for things like this to be happening. His friends were DEAD! He saw it happen. He saw it and was powerless to stop it. Although, if they were still alive, and being controlled,he could save them. He called over Isaac to take over the healing of Amber. He walked over to Amy and said," Go get Jonus, tell him to report to me immediately. I'll be speaking to Donpa."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
"Gotcha," Amy replied. She ran back to Jonus. "Jonus!" she cried. "We must report to Piers immediately!"

ReploidZero798

Years
OOC: Do any of you wanna join my Megaman/Zero RP?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Piers was worrying more and more now than ever. His thought were clouded and he was unable to clear them. He was eager to see Donpa, as he always had a way of making you think of something differently. :D

ReploidZero798

Years
" Piers, what are you doing here?" asked Donpa.
" Don't play games Donpa. You know why I'm here," he said angrily.
" Yes, it's true. Your friends are alive," he replied grimfully.
" WHY WASN"T I TOLD!!" yelled an infuriated Piers.
" Calm down, NOW! The important thing now is the mission. Amber was attacked by both Sheba and Ivan. They're not being controlled," he said, and continued as Piers face grew in shock," they're doing this willingly. I don't know why! All I know is your students are close and can't here us speaking. Good-bye for now Piers," he said, then vanished.
Piers's anger got the best of him, and a blizzard filled Donpa's office. He was freezing, but his anger blinded him from all things right now!

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
"Piers!" a familieer voice yelled from afar, it was Isaac, he was badly hurt and wasn't surprised to see another adpet hurt with Piers, "Piers! bring all the adepts inside your house NOW!!!!" Isaac yelled sternly

ReploidZero798

Years
OOC: Hey......Isaac is mine.....LOL XD
IC: He saw Isaac and agreed to his order. He calmed himself and shut off the blizzard. He opened the icy door to Donpa's office and started helping Isaac bring in the other students.
" What happened this time Isaac?" asked Piers.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
"Ow!" said Amy as she crashed into the house. "What about Jonus?" she asked. "Isn't he an adept too?"

ReploidZero798

Years
" Where's Jonus?" asked Piers." We need him. He's quite powerful for his age!"
" DOn't worry about Jonus, he's okay. He's just picking up some supplies for us," he said, panting." Now Piers, start charging a barrier. As soon as Jonus gets in, activate it, and make it STRONG!!!!" he yelled.
Piers did as he was told by his bossy djinni-just like Isaac-and started glowing blue as a barrier was forming.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
ooc:the evil school kept me...i didnt know djinn could talk!
ic:jonus got in to the force field.he casted ragnarok to block the shield.Asher,lend your power to isacc!

ReploidZero798

Years
OOC: Of cousre djinni talk!
IC: Piers let the force field fall, and walked back to Isaac.
" Do you mind telling me what's going on?"
" It's them, " said Isaac," They returned."
" WHo!" he asked...." Oh No! not them!!"
Piers and Isaac were both talking about the infamous Dragoon Clan, who played a part in the near extinction of Lemurians so many centuries ago.....

Last edited:

Carlito-san

Years
ooc:please dont bring in shades,we need a new enemy.
Ic:"Attack!"Jonus swung his large sword."Asher you help too!"

Carlito-san

Years
Well,ok.but the shades are old.how bout thetelopias?a race that has psychic abilites,and are evil!

ReploidZero798

Years
i ALREADY posted one-apologies for caps-but what sounds better? The Dragoon clan is an ancient kind of adept. It was hardly seen because all who did see it perished. They're fighters with all the powers and abilities of dragons of all nature, and it took small groups of adepts to take down one Dragoon. This was before it transformed though. In the end, Piers family, and a lot of other Lemurians, took down, and chased away the Dragoons. Now they are back to wreak venegeance on the Lemurians and anyone who even talks to them.

Get a background for the telopias so we can decide on the proper enemy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back