• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun Role Play

Years
  • I dunno if anyone likes Golden Sun/2 but I do so I'm making an Rp about it. We are 8 adepts from vale on a mission to light the elemental lighthouses. Only 2 of each elemental adept please.

Name:
    Element:
    Looks:
    Personality:

Name: Danny
    Element: Fire
    Looks: Black untidy hair, brown eyes, wears clothes like Issac.
    Personality: Cool, calm, collected, very knowledgeable.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • This is so cool!I just started playing Golden Sun, and I love it!^^
    Name: Terra (dUh)
    Element: Earth
    Looks: Usaly wears hair in a Ponytail (dark blonde hair) tied with a green ribbon, green eyes and a leather skirt, brown blouse, green cloak, and brown sandles.Carrys a Pirate Sword.
    Personality: Friendly, cheerful, shy sometimes, can be impatient
    Psyenergy: Move

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Name: Mari
    Element: Water
    Looks: Long blue hair, sky blue eyes, her clothes are like Mia's
    Personality: Innocent, cheerful, energetic, kind, brave, and daring

Can she have healing powers like Mia?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes she can Marina. You can base your characters psyenergy on a character from the games. I'm loosely basing mine on Garet but note the term 'loosely'.

Years
  • Yeah I know, I've finished both of them. I'm gonna wait for one more person to be a wind adept and then go ahead. I guess no one likes Golden sun. Dunno why, its the best rpg on gameboy.

Liger Zero

Zoid Fan
    Years
  • It SO IS!! I finished both and they are the best.

Name:Leon
    Element:Wind
    Looks:Kinda looks a bit like Ivan except with bluepurple hair like Piers. Wears clothes like Felix but they are lighter in colour.
    Personality:Exactly like Ivan's. Friendly and detemined.
    Psynergy:A bit like Ivan's exept with more enhancing spells.

UmbreonCircle

Earth Adept~Rock on!
    Years
  • can I join?
    Name: Ethen
    Element: water
    Looks: brown hair, green eyes, clothes like Felix's and he carrys a small sword
    Personality: happy, cheerfull, nice manners

Years
  • 5 people? Well the rest of the people here need to play Golden Sun to find out how good it is. You can start now I gotta get off now so anyone can start us off. We are in Vale just to remind you.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Your other Earth Adept is here.

Name: Kyo
    Element: Earth
    Looks: Close-cropped untidy brown hair, green eyes, cape, green tunic over a black shirt and chain mail. Carries two scimitars.
    Personality: Very meditative, naturilistic and studious, somewhat of a romantic when he wants to be, and a daydreamer. Although in battle...eeesh.

Kyo was leaning against a cliff near Terra, reading (again), this time a fascinating (at least to him) treatsie on the nature of the Mars stone. He slid his boots off and wiggled his toes on grass.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Oh settle down, Terra. It's not like we're really in a hurry or anything. Besides, this is a fascinating read." Kyo readjusted himself after the quake, this time going so far as to unbuckle his sword belt. He brushed the rocks off himself and said "Hey, do you know when Danny and Mari are supposed to be back?"

<OOC>When in the timeline does this take place. After the games or before? I've always pictured the GS history as a cycle, so when does this take place? That way I can know who to reference.<OOC>

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Eh, me, I don't mind. Look at us. We get to live in the mountains, it's a perfect climate, not overpopulated, and people don't look at us like we're freaks. What's not to like? On the other had, I have been through the entire library." Kyo sighed. It was a beautiful day, though. He balled up his cape under his head, yawned "Terra *ywan* watch my stuff, would 'ya. Tell me when the get back." following this he promptly fell asleep.

~Ozy~

Years
  • The dream started again. He was in front of a tower. It was hot, opressively hot. The tower seemed to streach on forever. Unbidden, his hands moved to the doors and threw them open. Once he was inside he felt a wave of Psyenergy flow into him, stronger than anything he had felt before. Monsters jumped out at him, swiftly dispatched with spells he hadn't want cast. He went up through the tower, up through stranger sights than he had imagined possible. An old man waited for him at the top. The man said "Throw it in. Throw it, or the world falls." Kyo responded "Throw what. I have noting." The man replied in turn "You kno of what I speak. Go to the sanctum." With that the dream faded, leaving his unconcious mind feeling worse than it had been, like the dream had been forced upon it.

Back