• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun Role Play

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
  • "Okay." Terra shifted onto one foot, and grasped her pirate sword, fingering it.
    The pirate sword was a gift....from her older brother who died in a terrible accident...passed down from her father to him.The only reminder of Ered.And her parents, who also died.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • <OOC>Alright, peeps. Since the others don't want to show, we'll just continue on from here for now, contact them by PM or some such if need be.<OOC>
    Kyo plucked the final two stars from the altar, pocketing them as well. Calmed down a bit after the visions, we strode back towards the entrance. Opening the doors to see the entire village waiting for them, armed. He checked that his scimitars were clear in their scabbards, looped their cords around his wrists, to prevent losing them in battle, and waited for his companions.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Friends!" Kyo began, but then started over. "No, not friends. Villagers. I'm leaving, and taking the Stars with me. I am resolute in this. I will not falter or fail. The Stars must be seperated at all costs." The crowd began to murmer. Sudenly, one of them, one of Kyo's old nemises broke forward to charge him. Coldly unsheathing one of his blades, he slit the atatckers throat, adding just audibly to everyone "Doubt me at your own peril."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Terra blinked and drew her hood over her head, for the sky wasn't looking too clear."The power of the stars....together...Is the destruction of mankind.the whole world." she said softly, but not too softly, so that everyone could hear.A few people gasped at the words.

Years
  • OOC: I don't know if you knew but my comps been playing up on me so I haven't been able to get to pokemon community. I have got internet working again so I am back and ready to role play!

IC: I got out of bed and got dressed with my armor and weapons at my side. I knew what I had to do but it was weird. I went up to the sanctum and was assesing all angles when Kyo walked up as well. I hid from sight because he might try to stop me. He forcefully went inside and came back a while later with something different about him. I ignored this and also went inside the inner sanctum. The elemental stars were gone! I guessed straight away that Kyo had them so I raced to find him. He had all the villagers gathered. "Friends!" Kyo began, but then started over. "No, not friends. Villagers. I'm leaving, and taking the Stars with me. I am resolute in this. I will not falter or fail. The Stars must be seperated at all costs." The crowd began to murmer. Sudenly, one of them, one of Kyo's old nemises broke forward to charge him. Coldly unsheathing one of his blades, he slit the atatckers throat, adding just audibly to everyone "Doubt me at your own peril." He had the same wishes as I! I thought to myself, the fire adept in my dreams never said a thing about anyone else. I spoke up.
    "I will join you on this quest, I myself was going to start this today without anyone but if compainons we are meant to be, so be it!" I walked over next to Kyo.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • As her two companions walked to the village she stayed behind, she did what Terra did, she couldn't be careless this time. She checked her supplies and when she was done, she stepped inside. When she got inside, she looked for the others, looking at the villagers.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Muttering to the newcomer "Come along if you want. As long as you don't interfere" Kyo descended the stair throught the crowd of people, still stunned at the violence that he just been comitted. When he left the village proper, Kyo felt far calmer than he had in months. Staring acorss the vally and reveling in the sense of freedom he now found, Kyo waited for the rest of the party, slouching against a rock as he cleaned the blood from his blade.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "The valley forces us for right now, but the road clears once we reach Blibin (sp)" Kyo said, a building storm whipping his cloak about him. "From there we can go either north or south. Whichever we decide on."

Years
  • "Well if no one else is coming then we had better leave." I said leading the others out of Vale, taking charge. We followed the road south although we couldn't go any other way because of the valley that had been sheltering Vale from the outside world for the many eons that it had been there was stopping us. I sensed some movement from a bush on the left hand side of the road. I withdrew my sword and crept silently around the underbrush to the source of the movement. I found a small, red creature staring at me. I kept my sword in hand between the strange little animal and myself. Suddenly it spoke to me. "Hello. My name is Fever. Your a Adept aren't you?" I was stunned and didn't answer it. Then it tilted its head to one side and seemed to stare right through me. "Yes you are and a fire adept, lucky for me." It was strange but somehow it knowing I was an adept was soothing and I sheathed my weapon but kept my hand on it, just in case. "Yes I am." I answered it. "And may I ask what you are?"
    "Yes. I am a Djinn. A fire Djinn to be exact. My friends and I were in Sol Sanctum with the elemental stars but when your friend took them, we were scattered all over Weyard. We need a strong adept to find us all. You and your friends seem to be going to travel so would you please take me as well? I can boost your power and help in battle. So what do you think? You want to take me along?? I took my hand off my sword and held it out as a gesture for it to join me. ?Yes I think you need help and if I can help then I will.?
    ?Great then.? Fever said and rushed at me and I had no chance of stopping him. He made contact with me but then disappeared. I then felt a great rush of power surge through me. That must be Fever. I thought to myself. The others had seen this interaction with Fever and watched as I rejoined them. ?Well we had better continue, I don?t want to stay out here to night.? I said to them all.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Name: Sab
    Element: Wind
    Looks: Green hair, brown eyes, carrys a staff attached to his back and scruffy cut clothes.
    Personality: Hyperactive

Sab jumps out from a nearby bush.
    "Hey i've been following you since you left the village after the commotion at the sanctum the villagers sent me after you for reinforcement perposes" said Sab "I'm a wind adept!"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Terra spun around for she felt something. Another adept...
    sableye said:
    Sab jumps out from a nearby bush.
    "Hey i've been following you since you left the village after the commotion at the sanctum the villagers sent me after you for reinforcement perposes" said Sab "I'm a wind adept!"
    "Pleasure to meet you! What is your name?" asked Terra.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    "Hey my names Sab i never used to leave my house much only for food and drink" said Sab as he ajusted the staff on his back to an comfy postition

~Ozy~

Years
  • Kyo dropped his sword back into it's sheath. "Pleasure to meet you" he said, extending a hand. "Although I am somewhat surprised at their decision. But so the wheel turns."

Back