• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!!Golden Sun Saga Fan Club!!

Years
    Eh, playing GS2 for the first time would probably get you in a situation like that anyway. xD; I completed it but at the same time I didn't...I just cheated my way through it so I could find out what happens at the end. (I know, it's my fault I spoilt myself, but I've still yet to actually complete it.)

I can't remember half of the Djinn from either game. xD I only do remember Flash and Flint (for the obvious reason that he's the first Djinn you get in the first game. :x) and...that's about it. xP;

Trouble with most GS fansites is that...well, you can hardly access them anymore. :/ Makes you wish that you were a fan of the game much sooner so you could've still visited them.

Oh, anyone ever heard of the manga of Golden Sun aswell?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    !! There's a manga for it? Oh sweet, well I'm not really a manga reader myself *sighs* oh well, i usually don't have the time to read anyways, i usually slacking off on the comp or playin pkmn games, or eating/sleeping/hmwk XD

Jari

Kyogredude
    Years
    Guess I MUST join this club...

Favorite character: Mia
    Favorite summon: Water summons
    Favorite element: Water! xD
    Short history: I saw some ads on tv and thought that it was a game I didn't like. Until I downloaded the rom (dunno why though). I liked the game, so I kept on playing. I used a walkthrough, which said that there was gonna be a GS2. Not much later I found out that it was already released so I bought it.

Ullion

Years
    lol welcome, >.> you seem to be quite organized. Oh adn I'm sure GS3 might eb coming out this eyar, or mayeb the enxt, i don't mean to raise any hopes tho. I read on a website (a LONG time ago) that after Camelot was doen making Mario tennis adn Mario golf, they would work on GS3. And i think those 2 mario games have been out for sometime, thus my reason for believeing GS3 will eb out soon, i wish it would hurry up.

I wonder what the storyline is though? Maybe it is like, the main charcters' kids? And they like, try and save thw world again, and try and kill Alex who keeps trying to steal the pwoer of the golden sun? Lol, just a guess XD

Years
    !! There's a manga for it? Oh sweet, well I'm not really a manga reader myself *sighs* oh well, i usually don't have the time to read anyways, i usually slacking off on the comp or playin pkmn games, or eating/sleeping/hmwk XD

Yup, it's a 4koma, and many artists have contributed many pages to it aswell, sadly, it's gone out of print ages ago, but I believe a website or two has a few pages of it, I know one that almost has the full set, but I've still yet to remember the URL, ironically...it's an Ivan fan site. :P

And here are two strips out of the manga:

I have a couple more, if you like me to show them, don't hesitate to say so. ;)

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    Lol! Thats prete awesome XD Oh uhhh sure! :P
    oh adn please/thank you XD

Years
    As you wish~ =P I'll make sure I find the site with a lot more of these still there, emphasis on "a lot more", because I sure am not joking.

This one would be one of my favourites:

And this one hasn't been translated sadly, but got to love Isaac at Collosso~

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    lol i like the first one, thats prete funny, altho me n my friensd thought at first that Ivan was labelled as a "girl" in that one XD sicne the title was "Boys point of view" and Ivan didn't sink, but then again, Ivan is the smart one ;P

and the second, well -no comment- lol XD i can't undertsand it, so i can't rele laugh *sigh* oh well :P

Years
    Hehe, I was a little reluctant to show any strips that haven't been translated. ^^; But here's one I think wouldn't take it being translated to understand...=P

I remember stupidly trying out multiple Psynergies on Master Feh in Fuchin Temple to make him move (or atleast wake him up from his "meditation" -cough-coma-cough- state.)

This strip made me feel better about it. xD

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    lol i like the second strip, with Isaac sneaking a peek ;P XD
    lol bah i can't wait til i hera more news about GS3

Years
    I'm glad you like. :P

And I found the site, it's right here. Just click on the banner that says "Golden Sun 4Koma"

There are many black and white scans there, but there are still some scans missing from the collection, however, there's enough there already that make up most of the manga. So...yeah. Enjoy. ^^

And I didn't just only look to that site for some of the strips, I'm still trying to find out the other one.

Ullion

Years
    lol cool, that site doesn't have ti translated though :(
    Oh well, i think i might play GS2 again. i might, i'm still playing emerald adn watching the NBA, so i'm kidna tied up too, so sorry guys ;P

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ooh... Sweet. Great find there, Shiharu! Those comics are great! I wish I could read Japanese. I really want to know what those one's mean.

Isaac is so kawaii!! X3

Ullion

Years
    AWWW ^ you chanegd ur siggy bac? I liked ur Isaac sig. oh well XD

Anyways, i havnt played it, my friend got GBA+Ruby from my friend who quit pkmn. So he wants me to play, alot XD well im off to bed ttfn!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I changed it cause I only used this one for an hour or something... And I didn't want to waste it XD Anyway, I think I'll start work on your Ivan one today. I'm most probably gonna finish sometime this week...

Ullion

Years
    oh ok cool, thnx! ^.^

Anywho, i started a new file =O and well, i didn't rele play much, so meh XD

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    WAH!!!! I can't find my GS:Lost Age... T_T im so bored now..... and on another note... no one at my school is willing to play me on my pkmn emerald.... grrr... buncha sissies they are... I only have a Slaking, Metagross, Tyranitar, Milotic, Salamence and Tentacruel (MY ONLY SHINY :D).... its not THAT hard is it? ehehehhehe... oh yeah all of them are lvl 100. :D

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I lost my Golden Sun cart... And my brother deleted my GS: Lost Age data, just after I started again a week ago T_T He likes to delete my stuff, without telling me of course.

Ullion

Years
    hide your stuff from him. XD
    Well, i havn't actually got myself anywhere yet,, still playin ma emerald XD

Back