• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!!Golden Sun Saga Fan Club!!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Gah... I am barely on anymore.... My computer is slower than a turtle's back... T-T I am fresh out of ideas... so... no luck from me...
    Oh Jirachi Trainer... Doom Dragon is nothing... Try fighting Duhallan.... He is by far... the hardest boss ever.... He'll probably Charon you like he did me... Hate his Djinn Storm too... no more Djinns until like.. every turn... but I still kicked his behind... ^^; (used 2 swords of Excalibur! ^^; Legend is pretty good... power up attack and hope for three blades to attack during critical... but then again, you gotta love Sol Blade and Masamune Blade)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    teehee rising dragon and meggido!!!

Those are like, the kcik-butt of the rarities in the game >.>

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    the dark sword is the best sword in the game, and has the best release: Asheron or something to that effect or affect or whatever. to bad its cursed

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Archeon's Grief is the critical attack name... though the Darksword has the most attack power increase... Archeon's Grief is still crappy... Sol Blade, in my opinion, is the best critical hitter.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    ERGH STUPID THING WONT POST PROPERLY!!!!
    asherons grief is the 4th best release in the game. i think its the tisphones edge or however its spelt with the best release

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Tispones Edge...? Hm... never heard of that one... I think I need to check the guide for that one... assuming I can find my guide... ^^; If you give a brief description of it's release, I should be able to identify which weapon you are talking about... seeing as I used every weapon at least once... ^^; anyways... I think a good sword about mid-way in the game, when you are able to get to the forging guy's town, is the Sylph Sword. It has the same effect as Excalibur, either doing x100%dmg,or x300%dmg than usual. It was very good in my opinion...^^; You'll need sylph feathers for the forging but always save before doing any forging attempt guys... Wish I coulda found more Mithrils in the game... they only gave like 3 or 4.... critical upping equips are like... addiction... XD hm... now that I think about it... actually something to talk about... we'll assume this hasn't been asked yet,... I hope... ><
    NEW TOPIC:Which weapon's release is your favorite one?
    Mine would be the Rising Dragon from the Masamune Blade... dragons are always cool... XD

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Which weapon's release is your favorite one?
    I agree with you... Masamune Blade's Rising Dragon looks awesome.

Ullion

Years
    I like medatation rod release-Nirvana.. or soemthing like that XD

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    It's funny how Agatio's fire psynergy attack is called the same thing too... RISING DRAGON!
    Though going a little off track... what should the scream be of in our RP? A lady? a monster? or maybe the Phoenix?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Don't ask me... My character's not even in Vale yet xD

He's still packing his things in Imil... O_o

Ullion

Years
    oi, im in Vale now.. mikey should post.. hes only posted ocne.. adn that was too start it up >.<

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Exactly. And now I'm about to post Riyo's 'epic' journey to Vale... So someone better think up of what the scream should be O_o

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I dunno, but everyone in their RP post spoke about a scream in the village...

Ullion

Years
    well someone started the scream >.>

I tyhought it was Uzumaki XD oh well.. lets just say it was... someone tripped.... and broke their ankle..

Ullion

Years
    but.. that was ina different village!! Korinku and the other person.. xcutedivisionx or something are in another town... not VAle... and yes.. i think they had a scream.. but uzumaki... you made it so it was comign Vale.. so wee have 2 screams now XD 1 in soem random vill adn 1 in Vale..

Back