• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GoldenBagons & Cethulas Pokemon Services

TriVu

Electric Executor
Years
I like the Venonat and Stantler

Sorry, dont have a metal coat, how about 2 johto starters for Venonat and Stantler?

Last edited:

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
Raichu Riot-Sure Ill Do Cynadaquil And Chikorita For Venonat and Stantler
Ill Breed My Venomith And Stantler In 2 Secs sorting Out Pokeboxs
Hair of Dawn- What Nature Do You need I Go Virtually Every Single One

Years
Female Eevee natures I could use:

~Jolly female
~Calm female
~Careful female
---------------------
I can offer most things as breedable basics. Select species also have "rare" Egg Moves. Just ask. I'll be online again in about twelve hours-ish. Alternatively, I can setup Smeargle with most attacks Sketch capable.

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
i have a jolly female but im breeding them to get careful and calm 1 k

Raichu Riot-i'm ready ive got stantler and venonat in my pokebox for you how does cyndaquil and chikorita
Hair Of Dawn-
I Have Female Eevees with
Jolly
Calm
Careful
What Dou You Offer For Them

BUMP IT UP WE GOTTA BUMP IT UP

Last edited:

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
Years
NEW - I have Porygon's with most natures, GIVING THEM AWAY to good homes, just trade me a Bidoof or similar for a Porygon with your choice of nature!

Last edited:
Years
Hair Of Dawn-
I Have Female Eevees with
Jolly
Calm
Careful
What Dou You Offer For Them

BUMP IT UP WE GOTTA BUMP IT UP

Level One & Adamant Hippopotas (m): Two Egg Moves and...
Level One & Mild Psyduck boy: Two egg Moves, Two TM's
Level One & Adamant Squirtle: Two Egg moves and...

I get Friday of work. Otherwise busy Thursday Oct 30.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
Years
@ Darkness Unleashed - I don't have a Timid one *I is the only nature I don't have*, but they all have Trace and the egg moves;

Tackle, Conversion, Conversion 2 and Sharpen.

Last edited:

Xander247

Pokémon Trainer/Breeder
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Feb 11, 2010
If possible I'd like a Growlithe, preferrably adamant natured. Check my (now slightly out of date, admittedly) trading thread to see if you'd like anything.

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
ok dude hatching a couple dozen of fire pokemon eggs(dont know which 1s growlithes lol

jtien

:D
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 14, 2010
Hey, i have a cyndiquil and a lucky egg! Will you trade your magby with a magmarizer?

Lucky 1276

Pikachu Lover
Years
  • Age 30
  • GA
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
Any way you guys could get me an adamant honchcrow with drill peck? And with the nature insomnia?

jtien

:D
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 14, 2010
sure sure! will you trade your magby and elektikid then? If yes, then gimme 10 minutes to get ready!

My FC is 408179956936. What is yours?

k, magby and larvitar then? whats your FC, you got two displayed, which one you shall i add?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2016
hey I can give you a rock incense
could i get a charmander for it?

EDIT: hey, just went through my bag, and discovered that i have a pure incense as well! ^^
is porygon a fair trade?

Last edited:

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
sorry guys leaving thread to cethula 4 a bit while i sort out some stuff pm me k

Bluewarwolf

Teh n00b haxorz
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 19, 2008
I have something like this on my forum, but I'm wondering if I might be able to help you? My breeding consists on Natures, moves, IV's, and pretty much any item. If you'd like me to help, let me know

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
Years
@uhh6677 - Yep, a Porygon sounds alright! I can't trade until Thursday, but your trade is noted ^^

@Bluewarwolf - I'll need to talk it over with GoldenBagon, so I'll get back to you on that!

Back