• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GoldenBagons & Cethulas Pokemon Services

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    im offering Evd Pokemon For Qauntitys of items from my wants list im offering
    Evd Porygon-z 252 Special Attack 252 Speed 6 hp
    Signal Beam-Discharge-Ice beam-Recover
    Poliwrath 252 Special Attack 126 Hp 126 Speical Def
    Hypnosis-EQ-Brick Break-Raindance
    Gallade 252 Attack 6 hp 32 speed(not finished)
    night slash-leafblade-giga impact-stone edge
    Vapoureon 252 HP 252 Special Attack 6 Special Def
    Hydrop Pump-Shadow Ball-Acid Armour-Ice Beam

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    sorry dude i dont have baton pass meditite however i can get u a seed bomb shroomish very soon all i have to do is lvl up my breloom a little bit so adamant shrromish with seed bomb for toxic??

Years
  • what i would like from you:
    nosepass
    nincada

and i was wonderin... do you have a magby? If not ok. you know, from our previous talk.
    i was also wonderin if you have a heracross. Thanks!

chubb-o-wub

FC - 1117 6997 9442
    Years
  • I am interested in a UT Timid Spoink, an UT Careful Grimer with Curse and Shadow Sneak, and an UT Adamant Shuppet with Destiny Bond. I will offer a UT Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch, a UT Impish Gligar, and an UT Quiet Snover with Leech Seed. All of my Pokemon make fine Pokemon for competetive battling and are male, so you can use them for any breeding project you'd like. I'd also like to trade a Smeargle for a TM of Stealth Rock or Charge Beam, if you have any.

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Chubb-i dont need snover and i dont have either of those tms however i will do
    smeargle for timid Spoink Totoidle DD and Ice Punch For grimer with SS and curse and Shuppet for Gligar??
    Socky-Nosepass and nincada for what also magbys nearly ready lol

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Hey Golden, can I join and help you's? I'll get egg moved pokemon.

Years
  • Chubb-i dont need snover and i dont have either of those tms however i will do
    smeargle for timid Spoink Totoidle DD and Ice Punch For grimer with SS and curse and Shuppet for Gligar??
    Socky-Nosepass and nincada for what also magbys nearly ready lol

Ok, you needed partners, right?
    also, I have most natures of eevee:)

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Ceth has ur magby socky ask what he wants but what will you trade for nosepass and nincada

Back