• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GoldenBagons & Cethulas Pokemon Services

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2008
hi can i trade you a venamoth and pinir for a cyndaquil and Chikorita. my fc is 3480 5399 6904.

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
HEY PEOPLES IM BACK!!!!
@ caribbeanking sure pm me when you can trade
@dante666666 sure pm em when u can trade with 1 exception i cant trade you a venomoth i only have one so i can trade u a venonat tho mate
and i got chikorita so anotha offer?

Last edited:

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
hey uhhh
how about
-Shieldon for -Beldum
-Slakoth for -Houndour
-Cubone for-Heracross
-Lotad for -Torchic
-Seviper for-Mudkip
-Growlithe for -Treecko
-Elekid(soon) for -Turtwig
-Vulpix for -Tropius
-Magby(soon) for-Tyrouge

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
any outstanding trades please pm me so i can odrt out what i need to breed please

thanks
GB

Years
when your magby comes out, I want one (for pokedex).

I could get you a pokemon with pokerus, or any starter. (i guess I could get you both!)

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
yeah all i have to do is train my magby i recently caught and evolve it so i can breed it and i would like a cyndaquil actualllllly

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2008
how bout an azelf for the cyndaquil....or if u hav a totodile can i trade u a omanyte for it

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
dude i dont have cyndaquil and totdile i have azelf and omanyte tho please read the first post

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2017
dont mind but ill have DD larvitars and Totodiles and Destiny Bonding Ralts:)soon

Back