• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Got Colosseum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Zapchu said:
    its really fun. i want to try out the battle mode. the story mode graphics are awesome and so is gameplay. i got mine from toys r us.
    I got mine from ToysRUs too and I think they got it before any other place. I mean if I go to Wal-Mart then it would have been around 5 pm before they would have got it (well I called ToysRUs around 11 they said they had it so I don't know when they got them).

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
    Years
  • walmart here got theirs at around 12:30. But it was late because it was sapost to be there the night before, but the truck had 'problems' they said.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well ive been playing no stop =p !

*200th post!*

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
  • I got it yesterday, I played till like...1:43 a.m. And so far I've snagged 11 pokemon, and am currently battling tainer 1 at Mt. Battle (I have the game turned on at that part right now XD)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I can't believe how far I've gotten in my game. I'm now at the Shadow Pokemon Lab, and I have like 25 shadow Pokemon caught and like 9 of them purified. I've caught every shadow Pokemon possible up to where I am now. I even have 2 Time Flutes. :P I wonder if it's possible to trade those to r/s, and if anything happens.

Years
  • Latios master, do you think you can give me a helping hand then? I just got into the underground place, the spy person got locked up, but now I'm stuck... do you know what items I need and where they are?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I got it yesterday (why I wasn't really on). I jsut beat Miror B in the Pyrite building thing. That music was annoying x.X Where do you go to "undo the final lock?" I forgot where the book said and I am too lazy to get it out... All of my Pokemon on my team are there except my Espeon and my newly snagged Mantine...

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
  • I know yhe music WAS anoying XD And so were the way those ludicolos moved...EEP! X_X I just got past the thugs at Mt. Battle and got my misdreavus and flaaffy purified...Yesh. I named my misdreavus PPPP, and my flaaffy 'Poo' or something like that...I was tired and didn't feel like thinking up names XD

Years
  • Shadow said:
    I got it yesterday (why I wasn't really on). I jsut beat Miror B in the Pyrite building thing. That music was annoying x.X Where do you go to "undo the final lock?" I forgot where the book said and I am too lazy to get it out... All of my Pokemon on my team are there except my Espeon and my newly snagged Mantine...

to undo the final lock, go to the town in the top left area. then, go inside the cave at the bottom of the hill next to the pokemon center, and go to the celebi shrine. I'm not sure about your position right now, you may have to do a few quests first

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You go to a town shortly where a purification relic is. By the time you read this you'll probably have already done it. ^_^;

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 15, 2004
    dang you guys, should be happy that u live in USA...

I still have to wait till may :(

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • those who live in U.S. how much will I have to pay if I forgot to pre-order?

I so wanna get it tonight (but then again, I won't be able to play it until Sunday...i'll be away from my precious GC until then.

Years
  • tmbjr said:
    those who live in U.S. how much will I have to pay if I forgot to pre-order?

I so wanna get it tonight (but then again, I won't be able to play it until Sunday...i'll be away from my precious GC until then.

I think at best buy it was $49.95 here... but then again, my state is a bit disconnected...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's $50 US here, I think. I paid $5 down beforehand though, and I think it came to $45. ^_^;

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I've snagged 29 pokemon, purified 9, beaten Cipher Administrator Miror B. (anyone else see the joke in his name? Miror B.? Mirror Ball?) and Cipher Administrator Venus. My strongest are my Espeon, Umbreon, Entei, Suicune (shadow) and ampharos (used to be shadow flaffy). I also havce beaten the first ten trainers of mt. Battle and currently am located in an area called The Under. I missed furret and makuhita on the first try, but i went back and caught furret on the second go round.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Since my last post, I haven't played the game yet. So, I'm still inside the Shadow Pokemon Lab. I've caught all the shadow Pokemon up to Sneasel, the last one I caught. I caught all the g/s/c only Pokemon as females too so I can breed them, except for only Mantine, Hitmontop (of course), and maybe one or two other Pokemon that only has one form, I think. I'll probably beat the story mode this weekend. :P

Years
  • Hmm.. I've had my game since Wednesday..but I'm already at the Realgam Tower, yup.. I'm currently training up a team that I would like to use. :]

Oh by the way, I have a question for everyone.. does the control stick work for anyone? I use a PS2 controller for my GCN and the control stick doesn't work. Left, up, and right work, but when I press down down too far then I'll start going up, but if I don't hold it down too hard I'm fine. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just the PS2 controller?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back