• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Got Colosseum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2004
    Thanks Kenta Kun..I do remember the birds :(.. took like 10+ Ultra balls to get them x-( .. But Y save the Master Ball for Togetic..? Your fav. and u wanna see him come out with a unique entrance :p..? Or is he harder to catch :(...?

But the problem is that Tyranitar might destroy himself with Shadow rush or end up destroying all my Pokemon..but I can always recover..

I'll try my best b4 I use the Master ball... If it makes a spectacular entrance for a pokemon, then I'm keeping it for my painting buddy :D.. YAY Smeargle..:p j/k

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • The reason i'm saving it for Togetic is because it's at lv. 20, on a team of lv. 65+ pok?mon that all know earthquake (which, as I'm sure u kno, hits all on-field pokemon, including the user's partner). This means I have almost literally 1 shot at catching- no weakening. I'd have to have good luck with an Ultra Ball

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Kenta-kun said:
    The reason i'm saving it for Togetic is because it's at lv. 20, on a team of lv. 65+ pok?mon that all know earthquake (which, as I'm sure u kno, hits all on-field pokemon, including the user's partner). This means I have almost literally 1 shot at catching- no weakening. I'd have to have good luck with an Ultra Ball
    Togetic is immune to ground attack.
    Do you know what did I do to catch Togetic? here it is.
    Before do this step, you should KO all foe's pokemon first.

Thing you need :
    Jumpluff(with Sleep Powder and Cotton Spore)
    Some PokeBall
    Just use Sleep Powder on Togetic and follow with Cotton Spore.
    It's easy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2004
    Well thanks Kenta for the advice.. I caught Tyranitar after a couple of great balls :). Anyway, to catch some weak pokemon I have either Jumpluff sleep powder them or Plusle thnder wave and have some lvl 30 shadow pokemon shadow rush them :p.. Anyway, anybody know how the E-Reader things works..?

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • Phantom Angel said:
    Togetic is immune to ground attack.
    Do you know what did I do to catch Togetic? here it is.
    Before do this step, you should KO all foe's pokemon first.

Thing you need :
    Jumpluff(with Sleep Powder and Cotton Spore)
    Some PokeBall
    Just use Sleep Powder on Togetic and follow with Cotton Spore.
    It's easy.

Thanks for the advice. Out or curiosity, what does Cotton Spore do? Doesn't it just lower their speed?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Cotton Spore either reduces speed or greatly reduces speed...I forget which though.

I finally got Colosseum yesterday although I've barely played it...RPG mode rules, but I'm disappointed at the lack of any sort of gym leader castle or cup battles...Mt Battle VS 100? What's up with that? o_O I haven't played that part yet though...I'm concentrating on RPG mode. It just feels so much smaller than the stadium games...no mini-games, dodrio speed, oak's lab, or anything ;_;

I hate to complain...but I'm still trying to hold out hope for it. Maybe it will shape up after a while.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Kenta-kun said:
    Thanks for the advice. Out or curiosity, what does Cotton Spore do? Doesn't it just lower their speed?
    Greatly reduce speed, which is really useful for pokemon like Yanma or low level pokemon.(Yanma speed increase every turn due to speed boost, that made him almost impossible to catch if he have speed+6)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2004
    SPOILER........I guess... Don't read if u don't want to know a pokemon to catch later on in the game..

How do I catch Ho-oh...? I've already captured all 48 pokemon and purified them all... Um.. I have to go to battle mode right and use my own pokemon from RPG..but that means I'll have to do 100 battles with pokemon of my strongest monsters level..also can I trade some pok. b4 catching hooh

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Rayquaza Master said:
    Where do you get groudon or any other legendarys?
    You can only get the the three legendary Dogs(entei,raiku,suicune) and Ho-oH, you get the dogs by snaging them from the Admins who have them. And Ho-oH from snaging all the pokies and purifying them all then going the the battle tower(i think). hopes this helps!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Lol, yeah try not to revive old threads, ryan i just now noticed the whole friggin couch is movin lmao

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    um... t dude.... do my eyes deceive me? or are you acting like a wannabe mod by telling people not to revive old threads? *blinks* for shame...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back