• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    not neccessarily... it's fine to post it in here, cause an animation, hence a graphics program, must be used to animate it. feh, you can go either way, nothing's stoppin ya'.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Rate? =3;

Lacus
    Graphic Rating Thread

Cagali
    Graphic Rating Thread

My first time making SEED avatars. I'll probablly make a whole set of girls. xD

Yeah. xD; Rate and I'll love you. <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Very pretty Miyu, I love the Cagali one, cant read what it says though..if it says somthing?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    What do you guys think of my first banner? I know it's pretty simple, but personaly I like it.
    Graphic Rating Thread

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Miyu, those are very... trendy x3 i love the circly thingies *pokes them* Kurayami... i like that, it's got that glossy feel to it... but the bg could use a few more colors. :/ meh.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Kurayami said:
    Anyone mind telling me what they think of this banner I made? ^^

Graphic Rating Thread

Yay stretchy-ness. x3

muahahahahah nice i loved that scence nicely anotated sorta xD the colour could be a liittle less bright but nice :D

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I don't know if this is allowed but here's two 3D zelda Oot style scenes I made completely from scratch.Rate 1-10.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    good blending in the second one, but please add a border... utter ickiness shadows the whole banner when there's no border.

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    didn't wan't to make a thread so..

Orange.

Naruto stock on an orange background.

Graphic Rating Thread

C&C Please...

Sawyer

���
    Years
    aye... too much monochrome stuff nowadays >.< that's a good pic, good pic placement, but... your cropping at the edges, to be honest, is very messy. it's not that there's white specs, it's that... in getting rid of the white specs, you got rid of some of the black parts on the edges of him, creating that pixelly effect on his border. perhaps a more anti-aliased eraser would have done the trick. the bg is the only main problem i have. it's hard to see what's going on back there, not enough contrast, i want to say. the text... good placement on that, too. your name fits perfectly in that little space. however, a font more fitting of the Naruto theme should have been used. perhaps something more brush-font ninja style? since this was a big rating, i'll give you an overall out of 100 grade. i'd say, maybe... 87/100, which is pretty good out of 100, especially coming from me.

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    well, I have to say im pretty lazy when it comes to looking for fonts xD and yeah, I still need to work on blending, I think I had my eraser transparency set too high or something.
    and thanks for the mega long rating, I'll be sure to keep all the points in mind next time I decide to mess about in photoshop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back