• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
    Years
    What do you think of my Tidus signatue and wooden avatar, please note, they are PNGs, so most internet browsers cannot view the transparency - get FireFox!

Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread

I'm like the wood in the first rather then the second, and the gold text in the second more than the first! :P

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Miyu, i love your current banner, it's very... celestial. personally, i hate Tidus, but.. your cropping so bad, just that... a little something else in the bg would be nicer.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    cropping as in... how you get the image out of the background.. cutting, cropping. i don't know, it's your banner, just something other than a pattern.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Alrighty,new banner and avy,rate please. XD

Edit: And this XD
    Graphic Rating Thread

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yeah, the blue one pwns... i would, however, suggest maybe a dark border... just one pixel or anything...

Sawyer

���
    Years
    to be honest, i'm not a fan of that type of border... everything else is great, but... i'm just not feeling it xD oh, and.. perhaps try a different type of pixel ar tnext time, maybe... circles, or something?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah,I was debating on which type of border to use so I just tried something different. Thanks for your comment.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    mmhmm, no problem... you know what i've noticed? it's like you and Kira just crap these banners out... xD you make them so fast and so sudden.. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The Legendary ACManga said:
    mmhmm, no problem... you know what i've noticed? it's like you and Kira just crap these banners out... xD you make them so fast and so sudden.. xD
    ...XD Mine take anywhere from 30 minutes to and hour and a half. Sometimes longer.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Alex i'll give you fake money to make me a banner.. :nervous:

Haha, love the banners so pretty ^0^

Years
    can you post animations here? just wanting to know but anyway heres a revamped pokemon animation, i revamped it and made it into an animation, i found all the frames on a site i can't remember its name though...
    Graphic Rating Thread

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back