• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Angle-san said:
    alright nice to see this place active XD

here is my newest sig

Graphic Rating Thread

that looks cool I'll give it 10/10 I lie the swirl in the middle

Can someone rate my sig banner

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Angle-san said:
    here is my newest sig and now with a matching avi xD

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread
    It's very nice, I like it, but you used a little too much brushing. The little stars on the right is a nice touch, but there's too little of it to be really noticed. Maybe you should have calmed down with the brushing and it would have looked a bit nicer XD I like the avy though, since it's a part of the sig that doesn't have all the brushing. 9/10

Broken' said:
    Graphic Rating Thread

I experemented(sp?) with the smudge tool.
    Well, would be a nice background if you put the render/extracted image/cropped image/whatever towards the left of the banner to cover up the crazy brightness. I like the right side of the banner, how it's dark greenish and then a lighter greenish...it kinda reminds me of the side of a plant XP Anyway, yeah, it's okay, just need to make it less bright, or at least put some color on that brightness because no one would want to stare at it. It's like looking at the sun or something. 7/10
    ~*Conor*~ said:
    The banner is nice. The dimension you used for the banner is perfect. It's not too small, not too big. There aren't any real empty spots in the banner and everything is just perfectly aligned. The text you used is perfect, I think and it's good that you made it transparent. The brushing in the background is perfect as well. I'd easily give it 10/10

Angle-san said:
    alright nice to see this place active XD

here is my newest sig

Graphic Rating Thread
    I hate green XD But it's very nice. I like the swirls and the brushes you used for the background. I don't really need to get into detail since there really is no need to (and because I'm lazy XP). Basically, it would be a perfect background to use in a sig and even this alone is great. The swirls are rather entertaining XD 9.5 since I don't like green XP but 10/10 if I liked it.
    --------------

Now since I was kind enough to rate everyone's graphics. Does anyone mind rating my banner? XP I know the feathers kinda ruined it, but it looked too empty to me and I needed to avert your attention from the poorly brushed in "stars".

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I love your banner, Shugotenshi. I'd agree that the feathers ruined it, kind of, but I really love the lightning. 8/10

Would anyone like to rate my avatar? :3

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I love your avy, Miyu-chan. It's really pretty <3 The background is really nice even though you can barely see it and the pic you chose is pretty. Is it a girl from Final Fantasy? The text is small, but I think you did that on purpose, right? Overall, it's really good ^_^ 9.5/10

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Thank you! <3 Yup, the text was intentional, there's only so much space for a 100 x 100 avatar. xD She's Aerith from FF: Advent Children (Though I know nothing about it, lol)

Can someone please rate my signature banner? I thought that I went a bit overboard, but I'm pleased with the result.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I like the background, but I'd suggest doing more to it... Because it seems that all you did was crop the pictures, change opacity, and slap on text. There's tons more you can do with such a large canvas! :O I'll give a 5/10, for the nice background and great cropping, but not much creativity. ;;

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    I like the background, but I'd suggest doing more to it... Because it seems that all you did was crop the pictures, change opacity, and slap on text. There's tons more you can do with such a large canvas! :O I'll give a 5/10, for the nice background and great cropping, but not much creativity. ;;
    Well, it was my first wallpaper, so I didn't know how to do much.

I was planning to add more, but I didn't want to overdo it. Plus, a lot of the images I had weren't transparent and I didn't know how to make them that way (and it took me FOREVER to make the ones I did have transparent), and I'm not all that experienced with graphic programs compared to everyone else here.

Any suggestions for my next one?

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hmmm, what graphics program do you use? There are alot of tutorial sites, which are REALLY helpful. :3

Years
    somebody wanna rate my sig and avy, yes i know the sigs font isnt the best, but i like how it came out
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread

and this sig i made out of boredom/for a sig battle
    Graphic Rating Thread

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Haunter Master said:
    somebody wanna rate my sig and avy, yes i know the sigs font isnt the best, but i like how it came out
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread

and this sig i made out of boredom/for a sig battle
    Graphic Rating Thread
    I can't point out anything wrong. I like how you used the colors, especially with the Mewtwo one.

Miyu-chan said:
    Hmmm, what graphics program do you use? There are alot of tutorial sites, which are REALLY helpful. :3
    Paint, VCW VicMan's Photo Editor, Serif PhotoPlus 6.0, and sTile.

I don't think the Paint Tutorial will help, and I don't see any Tutorials for the last three (I'm especially new to sTile).

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Feraligator1.0 said:
    So I post a banner to get rated? Ok, here is one I made, I think it is real good, made with GIMP, credit to Suta Ratio for the blaziken.

Graphic Rating Thread

Got an avatar to it too.
    Graphic Rating Thread

The text on the sig is a little hard to read, and the light on the avatar distracts from the main subject a bit, but overall 9/10!

What does anyone think of my new Vulpix sig and avi?

Years
    SETH_xd001 said:
    Can Somebody rate this:
    Graphic Rating Thread
    im sorry but it is TERRIBLE, the quality sucks beyond beliefe, the text should definately not be in little white boxes, I'm sorry, I hate it, 0/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back