• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ejunknown

¬.¬ Is this how it is then?
    Years
    Blizzara: 9/10 I like it. It flows together nicely and is beautifully presented. My only qualm is maybe a different font for the text everything to lose, but it is great as it is. Kudos too you!

Aaaaand Ej is back in town! XD After being inactive for a couple of months, I've been dragged back by Katiekitten. Xp

Rate my signature banner please?

Years
    Ejunknown said:
    Blizzara: 9/10 I like it. It flows together nicely and is beautifully presented. My only qualm is maybe a different font for the text everything to lose, but it is great as it is. Kudos too you!

Aaaaand Ej is back in town! XD After being inactive for a couple of months, I've been dragged back by Katiekitten. Xp

Rate my signature banner please?
    The banner is awesome, my favorite colors black and red teehee]
    10/10

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I jsut got Gimp not long ago and have never tried a sig before. The pickacu one that is up is my second one created, the light blue words links to my first sig ever made. Can anyone rate and give me tips on how to improve?

Ejunknown

Years
    Thanks Haunter! XD

Hyperion: I give it an 7/10, because the effect you used is quite neat. How too improve, I'd suggest maybe trying too dowload some different, more wacky fonts for free and using them, instead of using ariel, too give it some jazz. :D

And, because I was so bored, I have made 3, not one, but three Banners today, and an extra banner made off of a background of one of the other banners. XD Could you please comment and critique them?

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

All the backgrounds are enitely made by me, not other images stuck together, but made out of brushes I have downloaded. The brushes are copyright too who ever made them, and the bird is copyright: The art too the owner of suta-raitio, the character too me, made for me. :D

Years
    Ejunknown said:
    Thanks Haunter! XD

Hyperion: I give it an 7/10, because the effect you used is quite neat. How too improve, I'd suggest maybe trying too dowload some different, more wacky fonts for free and using them, instead of using ariel, too give it some jazz. :D

And, because I was so bored, I have made 3, not one, but three Banners today, and an extra banner made off of a background of one of the other banners. XD Could you please comment and critique them?

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

All the backgrounds are enitely made by me, not other images stuck together, but made out of brushes I have downloaded. The brushes are copyright too who ever made them, and the bird is copyright: The art too the owner of suta-raitio, the character too me, made for me. :D
    they are awesome, I just don't get the last one, wtf is that thing =/

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Ejunknown: Well i did download alot of fonts, but it seems as they didn't show up. I will try again, but i did download and i followed the direction on ow to imprt them into my computer.........anyone that uses gimp can you give me some pointers?

Ejunknown

Years
    Giga: I give it an 8/10; it is very nice, but missing that vavavoom. XDDD <3 Try using some brushes maybe?

Hyperion: I wish you good luck with that! I'm afraid I don't use gimp, so don't really know anything that help you, sorry. :/

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Well i just figured out that GIMP won't use the fonts, so i will just copy and paste into paint and use the fonts there or something. I will figure that out when it comes to it.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    here are some of my sigs i'm used in sig battle's or in my sig

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
    Years
    someone plz rate this, the never-ending spoilers, but it eventually ends

Spoiler:

Spencer

-_-
    Years
    Umm, that is kind of pointless. x.x There isn't really anything unique about it so I can't really rate it but. .5/10

Oh, and can someone rate my 3 avatars in my signature with the munchlax banner please?

Last edited:

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    SETH_xd001 said:
    someone plz rate this, the never-ending spoilers, but it eventually ends

Spoiler:
    what a waste >_>
    GigaSlash: Your three Avi's are nice

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Angle-san said:
    here are some of my sigs i'm used in sig battle's or in my sig

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Gorgeous! I especially love the last one, the stock image goes perfect with it!

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
    Years
    GigaSlash said:
    Umm, that is kind of pointless. x.x There isn't really anything unique about it so I can't really rate it but. .5/10

Oh, and can someone rate my 3 avatars in my signature with the munchlax banner please?

1.thanx for rating it

-8.cool avatars!!!! I like munchlax.9/10!!!!!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I just made this for a member who requested, I also used new brushes in which I had a little fun using them
    Graphic Rating Thread

Anyone care to rate?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back