• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    peta your sig making has enspired me to change sigs ^_^ any suggestions on the border?
    Graphic Rating Thread

Last edited:

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years

• Amara-san::I really like your Sig Banner. It's very nicely done. =^w^= 8.5/10

Could someone please Rate the Banner in my Sig? I made it with plain MSPaint not Photoshop. I've been practicing Banners for a while and I personally think this ish my only "Decent" one, but can someone else Rate it anyway?

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Well it's my first time posting in here, but this is defenitely not my first work. *Points to sig* C+C?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    well i got a new batman theme pleaase rate it unlike the bleach one i did XD

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Graphic Rating Thread

^A banner I recently finished for a banner battle. I think the smudging is a bit too "busy," if you know what I mean. ^^; ???

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • whoo, tenth page <3 fun fun fun... Bayleef, i really like that, it reminds me of an old sig i made once upon a time..

Kurosaki

So it's not overly creative or anything. I just wanted to keep it plain and simple for a change. The background portion was a pain to get right. >>

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I love your banner, especially that it has Ichigo on it. <3

I love how that black of his blade merges with the background... it's cool <3

Here's some that I did... I found these really cool scans on how Athrun and Kira are back to back, so... here's a duet banner. <3

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    kinda funny, those banner almost make them sound gay XD
    well, those are Strike and Aegis right? XD cuz that's pretty much the only time they fight taking out those Savior vs. Freedom totally unfair fights XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yeah, those are Strike and Aegis. I messed up on Strike. ;-;

If they're gay... o.o; it'll be interesting... But it's not what I intended. xD;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Very nice work everyone ^^.. very nice

Here's a new avatar and banner I did today, based on a crazy character.. Iori Yagami... XD

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back