• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    Here is another sig yet again xD

Here it is

Graphic Rating Thread

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Angle-san said:
    thank you i've gotten used to pixel font and how to use it right i was using it wrong lately but here it is

This is also my first Transparnt sig also
    but i won't be using it because i forgot to add a boarder and i'll look at that tut
    Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread
    I think I've rated it before on RC, but the first one is pretty cool. I like the brushes you used for the background and the render is blended well into the background. I just don't care for the text. It stands out too much, but that's your decision. You should try blending it in and see if it looks better to you. 9/10

The transparent one is like wow *O* It's so much better than my first transparent banner XP I really like it. It would definitely cause a lot of people to join RC X3 Great idea! The render is nicely cut, no white patches whatsoever and even the text really doesn't need to be blended with the background either. It still looks good the way it is. The only little thing I can say is that part of the render of the top is cut off so that kind of ruins it, but otherwise, it's all good. 9.8/10

Micklo said:
    Please may I have some critism/comments on my new sigs:

Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    They aren't bad, not bad at all. The first one, well, I like the colors and the background is interesting and catches people's attention. It caught mine anyway XP All I can say is that I don't like the text you used and it should be centered along with Mudkip since it looks kind of empty above it, but it's still good the way it is. 8.4/10

The second one, the background was nicely made for Kabutops. It matches it and I could tell that you used a blur effect on it. The text isn't too bad either, maybe try and lower it so it's in the center instead of the top left corner? Also, the one thing that definitely ruins it is the white patch that you left unextracted, but I'm sure you can fix it as long as you saved the banner on .PSD XP 8/10

Angle-san said:
    They both look really nice those lines i see on the mudkip next to your name shouldn't be there other than that great job 9/10

Now I need someone to rate my newest banner

Graphic Rating Thread
    Dang Angle-san, that is probably the best banner you've ever made o.o The text just kicks butt, it goes perfectly well with the banner and the render you used...whoa...enough to give someone a seizure XD The only one little thing I can spot that ruins it is the little white thingy that was left in the left side of the banner, where it's transparent. Otherwise, it's like perfect ;D 9.9/10

Angle-san said:
    Here is another sig yet again xD

Here it is

Graphic Rating Thread

Yup, I've already rated this one on RC XD but what the heck. I'll rate it again. The nice grungy background you used looks nice and the sparkly stuff around the render gives it a nice touch, makes him all magical >P The only little thing is the text that seems to stand out like in your other few banners. Try blending them in. It's an easy 10/10 though. Btw, you are improving a lot on your banners, keep it up!
    ---------------

Alright, I'm tired of rating now XD Can someone rate my new banner?
    Graphic Rating Thread

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Angle-san said:
    They both look really nice those lines i see on the mudkip next to your name shouldn't be there other than that great job 9/10

Now I need someone to rate my newest banner

Graphic Rating Thread
    What the **** are you thinking? That is just about the biggest "banner" I've ever seen anybody make. Ever. Holy ****, man.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    Mana-san like i said at RC 10/10 i just love your brushless sigs

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I'm thinking of starting up a graphics shop but I want opinions first on how I can touch up my pics.
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Meet Butterfly Dreams, one of my favorites.
    Also... Poetry of Light:
    Graphic Rating Thread

Also, can I have opinions on my theme?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • The first one is nice. I like the text you used, but you should have added an effect to the pic and even a border would be nice. You should try using Gausian Blur to make the pic prettier. 8/10

The second one is a nice banner and I can see the effect you used on the background. It's nice, but kind of messy, dunno why, but yeah ;x I still like the font you used too and the border is nice. The right side of the banner is too bright and it's almost like plain white. I'm guessing that you used an effect too much so it turned out that way. Maybe try centering the text on the right so it doesn't seem too empty? 9/10
    --------

I made another banner, but I made it for a friend at RC. Can someone rate it please?

Graphic Rating Thread

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    like i said at RC and Here i love your brushless sigs you'll always get a 10/10 from me

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    o.O my last art work feels unloved only mana rated it i want more rateings xD

Snapple

Coordinator and Artist
    Years
  • I like the idea, but I don't really like the background color/pattern. The way you blended the stock images and how prominant the brown color is makes the banner look messy in a sense.

I really like the words you put on the banner because they capture the feeling of the Tidus and Yuna picture in the center, but I think you should make them stand out more.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    here is my newest sig and now with a matching avi xD

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Angle-san said:
    here is my newest sig and now with a matching avi xD

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread
    its nice but brushes only..
    oh could i get that piccy ^^
    broken' you got my c&C already..

Broken'

You're over-rated.
    Years
  • ~*Conor*~ said:
    It's ok but it just a smuge, I think using the motion blur is better, I'll give it 6/10
    Motion Blur is terrible......
    For example, on your sig. Terrible Motion Blur.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I dunno what you mean, I didn't use motion blur at all in my sig, can someone rate my sig banner?

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    alright nice to see this place active XD

here is my newest sig

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back