• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
  • please rate my scratch made, exclusive use, Lucario. It' is MY Lucario, who has the same style as it's owner :):

Graphic Rating Thread

EDIT:
    taken the pic to the Photoshop 9.0 CS2 for a filter and some recoloring:

Graphic Rating Thread

Last edited:

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • can u rate my signature. it's nothing much as it's a work in progress (not the one in the spoiler)

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2007
    Young Wallflower: Nice sigs. Those are have great lighting and depth to them. The first should probably have more color to it and the second one needs a more established flow. I'm thinking it's / this way but I'm not sure.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    Been some time since I've played with photoshop lately.
    The first one here I had a hard time with since it deals with C4D's

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

@Young Wallflower:I like the way your sigs turned out.
    But the x-men one looks like I've seen it before.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    Angle-san: They look really great, especially the first one. I like the colors in it and it has a great flow. The second one looks good also, but I think the first one is really great. The text looks good on both of them, too.

Could someone rate my current for me please? Thanks~ =D

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    Thank you ChocoFlamingo.

I like it I enjoy that style even thought I can't do it yet but I love it.
    Just what's with the ASA font?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ChocoFlamingo: I think he means, either: What's it doing there, or What does it mean?

I'm asking, what is it doing there? xD; I think it would've looked a lot better with just that teal as the solid color without the stroke, and by placing it in a place less obscured, the banner would look a little more balanced, and less busy all in one place.

However, the only thing I don't like about it is the text itself, the rest is wonderful, and I love that style!

8/10. I think a more curly, less imposing font would've been a nicer choice. Maybe much lowered opacity to match the rest of the style.

Angle-san: DDD: Why do all you peoples work with the styles I can't?? (Why am I always stuck with vector?? Dx)

Anyway, I do love both of them, and disregarded my hatred for Ash, I do like the Ash banner better. The reason? I like the colors, the text placement, and almost everything about it, especially the green. It's just... ASH. *twitch*

Right-o, but I won't dock you points for that, 10/10. I didn't really get a good look at the first one, so I don't think I'll rate that one, sorry. ^^; (Besides, Renamon bugs me more then Ash... which is saying something. >.<)

Sawyer: It was an old post, but I dunno if you should tell people to rate your's if you're not rating anyone else's. :/ You certainly didn't say anything about mine after I rated your's.
    --

Believe it or not, this is one of my first banners I've made without a border. *shot for being stupid* I've been so paranoid about having them, so I'd like some thoughts on it. I'm really happy with the way it turned out, considering I searched in vain for a good Hinamori picture and ended up with an IchigoxRukia picture. xD;

Graphic Rating Thread

Any comments and criticism would be much appreciated!!

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I don't know what I can say about it as I'm more of a banner and avatar rater and don't know much about doing things with real humans, but the eye in the middle is awesome. I don't know why, but I've always liked close-ups of eyes.

And I can't tell if it was three images slapped together, or one render put onto a homemade background.

Three images slapped together: 7.5/10
    Render && Homemade background: 9.5/10, I can't say I really like the bottom-most image.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    Thanks a lot!
    Whadda you mean what's with it?
    The fact that the inside is transparent?

Jyukai said:
    I think he means, either: What's it doing there, or What does it mean?

I'm asking what is it doing there?

Jyukai said:
    Angle-san: DDD: Why do all you peoples work with the styles I can't?? (Why am I always stuck with vector?? Dx)

Anyway, I do love both of them, and disregarded my hatred for Ash, I do like the Ash banner better. The reason? I like the colors, the text placement, and almost everything about it, especially the green. It's just... ASH. *twitch*

Right-o, but I won't dock you points for that, 10/10. I didn't really get a good look at the first one, so I don't think I'll rate that one, sorry. ^^; (Besides, Renamon bugs me more then Ash... which is saying something. >.<)
    Thank you for your rate.
    It's taken me forever to get to this state and yet I'm still not good with it.

Now it's time I rate your banner: I'm a fan of vectors indeed I like the use of the brush set your using.
    9.5/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Angle-san: I like both of your banners. The first one has nice flow, and good colours. The effects are nice too. Not a big fan of the text, though... And maybe add more lighting? 9.5/10

For the second one, I like the colours =D The text is nice, too, but I really don't like the text with 'Angle' on the top left hand corner. The font looks a bit too distracting. But still, good lighting and good effects, again. 9/10

ChocoFlamingo: I don't know why, but I really, really, really like it. But I also think that the text could be moved where it would balance out the banner. It's a bit too busy around the center of the banner. 9/10

Jyukai: I know I already said it in the "Rate the THEME Above You" thread, but I think that banner is awesome =D *can't be bothered to say more about it* 9.5/10

Thomas-san: I'm not too good with rating things like this, so I might not know what I'm talking about O_o Erm... The images don't really look like they flow together nicely. I think it looks like three images put on top of each other, but I doubt that's true... I like the eye xP 7/10

-----

It's my first sprite tag. Be nice D:
    Graphic Rating Thread

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    @Shiranui: I am a fan of the sprite tags.
    For this being your first I really like it.
    Just to much black ya'know unless if your like me and see it as the sprite is jumping toward the light.

9.5/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I like coloring manga thingies too! :D Except mine kind of suck.

I love. Absolutely love. The Rukia 'LOL' one. I really like the icons that are really clear-cut screenshots and super high quality. :D Nice jobu! 10.10

The Shinji one is also amazing. xDD Although it looks like, "Eat Bob" to me. ^^;; 9.5/10 for the "Eat Bob" thing. But I like the text, and the positioning is great.

Hinamori one, the colors are a bit too contrasting and darker for my tastes, but it's definetely a well shaded coloring job. 10.10 because you're beastage at coloring. :D

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    @Mikuru-chan

I really like the second one. keep it up

Alright I made a logo for my sig at a few other forums I just want to know what you guys think.

Graphic Rating Thread

Years
  • 8/10 on those collectively. I could pretty much tell what you did.

I'd like to present my sig and avvie. More emphasis on the avvie.

Last edited:

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    Alright I made two new ones they kinda look the same the color one has a few things added on to it.

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back