• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greek Mythology- Half Bloods (PG:13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
  • If you have read the Percy Jackson and Olympians book series this is based on it...just different times. (Lightning Thief, Sea of Monstors, Titan's Curse, and Battle of the Labyrinth)​
    Plot:
    It has been 20 years since Percy Jackson made his decision at 16. He chose to stay with the Olympians, mostly because they were his family. Half bloods, people who were born from one mortal human and of one greek mythological god, such as Zeus God of sky, Poseidon God of sea, Hades God of the Underworld, Hermes god of thieves and travelers, Ares God of War, Athena Goddess of Wisdom, Apollo God of sun and music, Aphrodite Goddess of love and beauty, Artemis Goddess of the moon and the hunt, Demeter Goddess of grain and fertality, Hephasteus God of Blaksmiths, Hera Goddess of marriage, and Hestia Goddess of the hearth; have for centuries had to fight to survive. Maxny people are half-bloods and many want to restore the evil titans, and once Kronos was almost restored.​

Many people live among monstors of the mthological things, but cannot see through an essance called, The Mist. These monstors are like vampires, werewolves, and much much more. Only a few mortlas such as Percy Jackson's mother, and Percy's friend have the ability to see perfectly through the mist, and many half-bloods can't even do this either.​

The three major gods; Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades, all swore upon the river styx never to have another child again after what happened with a single war created by their children. But Zeus and Poseidon broke this oath and their children were almost severly punished...well Zeus's child was. She was reincarnated as a tree for several years...her name was Thalia. Poseidon's son lived to be a great Half-blood, his name is Percy Jackson.​

Anyway, all of the othe gods have had children and ntohing major has really happened after Luke, son of Hermes, died at a final stand alongside Percy Jackson. You are one of these God's children and will train at Half-Blood hill by many teachers. Some of which are Annabeth, Percy Jackson, Grover, Tyson, and many more people.​

You have been living you're entire life and mysterious things have always happened to you. Wether it be you made an entire river's water base pop out while you were in danger and save you, to being attacked by strange things at different times. Someone from Half-Blood hill was sent to retrieve you and take you to Half-Blood Hill where you will be safely trained to defend yourself against you're enemies. You must also travel around the world, searching for ways to defeat some mysterious person that has tried to bring the titan's back...good luck to you all.​

Rules:
    • No spamming​
    • No flamming​
    • No bunnying​
    • No goddmodding​
    • Have fun​
    • This will be in chapter format​
    • I will be participating in this too​
    • Obey all rules​

Name:
    Gender: Uhhh....I feel uncomfortable explaining this to you:\
    Appearence: What you look like
    Personality: What they act like
    History: Uhm... this should be obvious
    Child of: Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hermes, athena, etc. Take note that your SU must be exceptionally good if you want to be son or daughter of Hades or Zeus, because there will only be one slot for each three major gods and I ahve taken Poseidon.​

Now for my SU!:​

Name: Maximillion

Appearence: Max is normal height and weight for his age. Standing at exactly 6 feet a weighing 99 lbs. He wears a shirt with a bright yellow trident and it looks as if it is at the bottom of the ocean, most people thinks that this is an awesome T-shirt and usually ask him where he got it...he just replies that his dad made it for him, since that's who it came from.​

He wears blue jeans shorts and black tennis shoes. He wears a blue and green hat and a necklace with a small trident at the end. He has black ruffled hair and mossy green eyes.​

Personality: Max loves to be around the ocean and water in particular. Whenever he is in the water he feels as if he were taken out of the hustle and bustle of earth and put on to a desolate island. He loves music and is very good at sword play and is a very good archer. Max also loves surfboarding.​

He loves being around friends and is very confused on why things often attack him. Like once he was at school and a huge person with one eye blew the side of the gymnasium up, tried to kill him, and when it realized it couldn't it left and made it look like Max had blwon the entre wall up. Because of incidants like this, Max has never made it through one year at the same school before.​

History: Max grew up in Mobile, Alabama. He loves the country side and hates being in the big city because everyone acts like they hate each other. Whenever he got angry at somethnig he would often get his best friend's mom or dad to take them to the beach that weekend for a day or something.​

Max never met his father, and figured that he was dead since his mom never really talked about him much. He was always mysteriously attacked by strange things, and once thought he was attacked by something with one hundred hands.​

Child of: Poseidon​

Slots:
    Zeus: Closed. Yamagi Sosuke as Sho.
    Hera: Open(2)
    Poseidon: Closed. Pikalover10 as Maximillion.
    Aphrodite: Open(2)
    Apollo: Open(2)
    Ares: Open(2)
    Athena: Open(2)
    Hephasteus: Open(1) NHMQ as Quan.
    Hades: Closed. galford3427 as Alkade Cole.
    Hermes: Open(1). JBCBlank as Pit.
    Dionysus: Open(2)
    Artemis: Open(2)

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Name:Sho Kirishima

Appearance:Sho has short silver hair with the under cut style(parted in the middle) with bangs hanging in front of Cheeks and forehead.His eyes is a icy blue which he inherited from his mother.He is 5ft 2in.Sho has a slender muscular physique.He usually wears a clean white t-shirt and normal vintage blue jean.He wears Red and white shoes with some black fingerless gloves.He always wears a silver necklace with the insignia of an eagle.He sometimes wear a red head band when is training

Personality:Sho is a kind hearted person, but sometime can be stubborn to.If Sho dosent agree with what a person says. he'd quickly express his opinon on the Topic and sometimes even fight over it.He easy to make friends with but also quick to make enemies with and Even though sometimes he can be arrogant he really dosent mean any harm to anybody.He eats peppermints everyday not because his breath stinks but more of because there just really tasty and maybe even addictive to him at least .He dose not put hardly any work into his school work and never dose homework.He sometimes gose overboard but that usually happens when something he really dosent like starts up.

History:Sho was born into a family with a mom and a older sister.His mom is as caring and sweet as they come.His sister is the usual nosy,annoying,and bossy but she can sometimes be sweet.Sho always enjoyed the being with his family especially when they would go camping under the stars and sky.Sometimes Sho wondered about his dad but everytime he would bring it up his mom would change the subject quickly.Around his 10th birthday his mom decided it would be best for him to move him down with his uncle in Kyoto and Japan.Sho didn't mind really since he knew mom was having money trouble's.While down at his uncles he learned quite a few useful abilities.He learn martial arts and how to handle a sword so it wasn't really all bad.Soon afterward's around 12 years old Sho moved back down with his mom and sister and continued life on like nothing had even happened.One year afterward's Sho had felt a change in his body he became unusually quick and strong this scared him so he kept it to himself

Child of: Zeus

Edited: (try this one i hope its better)

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • yamagi: Uh...Well first off it needs more on history, and more on both appearence and personality...this would be a good SU for like Athena or something but it's harder to get since you want Hades...

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Name: Pit

Appearance: (my avatar and Banner will show him) Brown hair, blue eyes and a fine complexion. This boy is the apidamey of cuteness, innocence and sexual attraction all rolled into one. His bright smile is given to all and his small hands are great for doing just as his father did. The thing that sets him apart from all the rest, are the wings that he gained from his mother, a wind sprite. (at least that is what he says, how else do you explain it)

Personality: Very much like his father. Carefree, loving and very likable, he talks to everyone, sometimes to much. This is a problem because sometimes he notices that he is rambling but can't seem to stop.

History: He is not to sure where he was born, or even when. all he knows is what he was told at the orphanage, that he was the son of the God Hermes (who so happened to be the paytrent god of the orphanage) and a wind sprite. His wings have always been there so he has had no reason to think this as weird. Until he grew old enough to live on his own and he found that those wings, were unique. People didn't understand, all they did was say, "Angel! capture it!" needless to say, Pit's life was spent running from place to place escaping the groping hands of villagers. Eventually, his father caught wind of him and came to talk to him, unfortunately at the time Pit hated his father, and didn't want anything to do with the god. So he shunned him and refused to listen. This hurt Hermes, he loved all of his children, event he ones that were brought into being out of a pure accident. it took almost 2 years, but eventually Pit accepted his fathers love and learned how to actually use his wings. Unfortunately, this came with the news that his mother was long dead and that Pit's birth was the cause. Pit wished to live with his father but found that it was impossible since he was only half god. Since then, Pit has vowed to do anything to get into the kingdom, to be with his father, aunts and uncles.

Child of: Hermes

sorry about the lazy S U sh.
    It's been a while since I Rped.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • yamagi: It's barely good enough for Zeus...Anyway Accepted!

JBCBlank: I figured when I heard the name 'Pit' it would be a child of Hermes. Accepted!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Slots:

Poseidon: Closed. Pikalover10 as Maximillion.
    Hades: Open(1)
    Zeus: Closed. Yamagi Sosuke as Sho.
    Ares: Open(2)
    Athena: Open(2)
    Hermes: Open(1). JBCBlank as Pit.
    Apollo: Open(2)
    Aphrodite: Open(2)
    Hera: Open(2)
    Artemis: Open(2)
    Hestia: Open(2)

Hephasteus: Open(2)

I'm pretty sure that Hestia/Hera (I forgot which), and Artemis are virgin gods, and are forbidden to have kids. But I guess instead of a daughter of Artemis, you can be a future Hunter of Artemis. Anyways, I'd like to reserve a spot for Hades. Oh, and you forgot Dionosys. And Pan.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Symphony: Hesita, Hera, and Athena yes are virgian gods, but like Annebeth said in the fourth book: Children of Athena are born from the brain(or something like that) so I decided to pretty much do it like that...also Dionysus woops! I'll add him right now:D...I'm pretty sure anyway and neither is Pan...

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Pan is a God. the god of Animals and Festivity (something like that), he's Hermes's son. Born from a wood nimph, has the legs of a goat. Likes to go womanizing with his uncle Apollo.

~JBCBlank

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Yeah...I know but he isn't one of the 12 major gods like Apollo, Ares, Zeus, Poseidon, etc...he was son of Hermes who is a major god therfore he isn't a major one...

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Name: Quan Nguyen

Appearance: Quan wears a custom-made shirt fabrict by his grandfather. It as a realisticly well-drawn anvil with a hammer right next to it, also with the background of fiery metal sparks. He usually goes for some mixed yellow and red cargo pants with a diagonally strapped belt. He wears casual running shoes which he finds comfortable. He always wears a red and yellow bandana with the sign of a hammer and anvil in the front middle. He has black buzz-cutted hair and black eyes.​

Personality: Quan is usually the crafty-type. He likes tinkering with any junks or small object which he can find use for. Quan feels at peace whenever he is fabricing something in his little room. He hates people that throw away objects that can still be used for something of greater purpose. He can also be very gentle and tend to be very honest with them. Although in one way he doesn't like it when people disturb him when he's tinkering around. Quan also learned how to master the hammer very well...He usually swings them around so he trains his arms everyday.​

History: Quan was born in Eden Praire , Minnesota. At the age of 4 he made is very own toy with scrapped car parts from his dad's junkyard. As he grew up he was sent to a manufacturing company at the pre-teen age. People were jealous of his skills of making furnitures,objects of life-use and etc. He could build anything. Once he hit 15 he saw a man near and old factory hammering a piece of metal and Quan kept watching as a the man turned the simple metal into a fabulous sword. A masterpiece...That was what Quan had in his mind. He left his manufacturing company to learn the arts of Blacksmithing. After months of hardwork...His grandfather told him the secret talent that "Someone" gave him...(Hephaesteus xD) He didn't understood it quickly but as further he went into his blacksmithing progress he understood more and more. He now strives to be the best crafter of anything in the world. While trying to pursue his dreams sometimes he was randomly attacked by weird creatures of unknown powers...The last one he remembered before he got knocked out cold was a big man with one eye. He has been careful since but he shall never give in his dream of creating the best weapons or useful objects in the world.​

Child of: Hephaesteus, God of Forge​

(EDITED! I hope it's fine now?)​

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back