• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day Fan Club

What are your favorite Green Day Albums? (Don't choose all! Public Poll!)

• 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Kerplunk!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dookie

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Insomniac

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Warning

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Nimrod

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • International Superhits

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Shenanigans

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • American Idiot

Votes: 54 78.3%

• Total voters

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
  • XD!

Okay peeps VMA's are actually at 5 on sunday not 8. Secondly, I heard from somewhere that Jason White may be an official member now...>_>;;;

And thirdly, there is a release date for the JOS video (I think) and guess where it's being released first again? UK! ><

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Hey what is wrong with Jason being a member!!! He is cool. *attacks Eli* XD j/k
    But you know he has know all the original guys for a long while...@ least 10+ years...

But w/e
    Nevermind. XD I don't know what I am saying...*waits quietly for the VMA's* 2 days w00t!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Yeah he has been playing with partialy since Nimrod....

PS: I showed my mom the video for WMUWSE and she loved it...she wants to see more xD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • o_o That's awesome...I wish my parents were like that...xD

Well...the big day is tommorow...I'm crossing my fingers for the boys =P I have a lot of confidence they're gonna sweep the awards...XD

Anyways as of now in a week I will be in Gillette and rocking out O.O!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Eliana said:
    Lol! XD Well guys though Katrina is storming the VMA's are still going on =O
    Don't remind me ;_; I live only 50 or so miles east of where katrina is gonna hit and it is a pretty big storm so we are gonna get a lot of hurricane wind and rain and crap.

0_0 What is the power goes out during the VMAs!

*calms down*

I'm ok now. ^^

XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Allright guys....
    WE WON 7 FRIKKIN AWARDS. YES, WE DID!!!! IT WAS FREAKING GOD DARN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! *is freaking out* XD When they won vid. of the year I was practically crying...I'm so proud of them...GREEN DAY WE LOVE YOU!!!!

~Eli

Back