• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day Fan Club

What are your favorite Green Day Albums? (Don't choose all! Public Poll!)

• 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Kerplunk!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dookie

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Insomniac

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Warning

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Nimrod

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • International Superhits

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Shenanigans

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • American Idiot

Votes: 54 78.3%

• Total voters

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
Years
  • I have no idea aswell. We should find someone who is interrested that we are interested in Billie haveing blonde hair who watchs the news who can tell us because we are interrested and want to know. XD!!!!!!!! :P:D:) ROFL LMFAO

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    I read the review after you posted it...one word: Long XD j/k it was good. Did you send it in to GDA??

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    They probably will, it was a really long review, which is proabably the only thing they take into consideration. XD And I forgot to ask, did you bring any binoculars to the concert? Last concert I went to I did cuase I was kinda far away and they help if you wanna see good what is going on, on stage.

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Yeah, that is alot of the newer fans favorite songs. Right now I have been listing to Desensitized of the Shenanigans album. The begining of the song is kinda weird to me though cuase it is like stuff breaking and a guy screaming. XD Also I have been listeing to the song of Rock Against Bush Vol. 2 called Favorite Son. I probably like it so much cuase I don't like Bush that much. XD

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • I am no new fan, i have liked them a lot for a long time. Now i am a crazed Green Day fan! You should see my cell phone *turns on* I'am a Green Dayest fan baby YEAH! Thats the welcome note ^^

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    XD I was just listening to that in my car on my way home from school today. That is like the best album tied with AI XD Nothing beats a Punk Rock Opera...Except Dookie XD

I still need kerplunk and warning. My cousin that lives in new york had the case to warning in her room and when I looke in it the CD wasnt there ;_;

Anyway I am not gonna wait until they get in the store I will just give up and just order them on the internet, I hoped I could get them all without doing that.

Back