• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    i'll trade you a shaymin with a heart scale for a darkrai

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    hey you over there! i finished your zubat the other day :) but i had to tell you xD

Years
  • I've already got an Arceus XD.

I can give you a Bagon with Bite, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, and Rain Dance for a Charmander. I'll also throw in the TMs for Grass Knot, Energy Ball, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, X-Scissor, Charge Beam, or Pshych Up.

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
  • Could I get the natures on these two?
    Latias
    Mewtwo
    If I like the nature of one or both, then maybe you could check my thread and tell me if there is something you might like? (I will trade you more than one Pokemon for each since they are shiny Legendaries. ^^)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • @Darth, just the Grass Knot TM will do for the Charmander but note the little fella needs to be bred and even something so simple is going to take a few days because of my insane schedule.

@Zadow, I'm assuming you mean the shinies, well Latias is UT Modest, and Mewtwo is UT Calm (because I don't believe in training ubers), however nothing on your thread remotely interests me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2010
    do u hav a charmander or mudkip or squirtle and cyndaquil those i will give a pokemon u want and any tm u want i have all of the tms
    so plz trade me

ineed a squirtle charmander cydaquil and treecko and mudkip i hav all tms and i will give u a gooood pokemon

Last edited:

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    i'll trade you a shiny suicune for ur shiny latias

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • @jahz, sounds like a good enough deal, tell me what is the nature???

@eeve fan #5, sorry no thanks I have loads of Regigigas already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back