• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gummibar: The Fourth Reich

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • I really like your graphics, Gummy. The effects you add are really unique and stylish.

Can I claim this tag? And could you possibly do a Grimmjow avatar for me, but from a different render. Any render.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I really like your graphics, Gummy. The effects you add are really unique and stylish.

Can I claim this tag? And could you possibly do a Grimmjow avatar for me, but from a different render. Any render.

Kay kay Miz, I'll get that done eventually.

EVENT ORGANIZER + PC SUPPORTER C-C-C-C O M B O BREAKER!

-dies-

Um yea I mean different versions with different pics. If you don't mind.

Y U DO DIS? ;^;

Alright, good to know. Doing an iconoverhaul later, so I'll just do this then.

I C O N S

Last four are requests (CT and Mizaki). Yes, the text on that icon says Comic Tragedy; I didn't know what else to put. Also, CT, the stocks you gave me are easy to work with, so if you need any more just tell me. All non-request are claimable.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Great update gummy, and of course I <3 mine the most. :]
    Are those 130x130? If not they're still awesome.

And if you feel like being a generous gummy bear may you please make me some more? Because honestly I love these first ones you made.

Oh crap, I forgot about that. The next batch will be proper size.

Nice artwork, dude~! Really good.

Nice artwork, dude~! Really good.

Thank you. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    You boy, have amazing graphics. <3
    SEE I REPLIED. *cough*

Nah, but seriously, you didn't believe me when I told you that your graphics were awesome, and now look..evidence that they are, mister mod.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016

^ One of my favorite tags from your gallery. Love the text for some reason.

^ I kind of like this one, yet I don't like it. It's a little to busy for my tastes, but the composition is pretty good.

All in all, a good update.

Last edited:
    The next batch.

I'm addicted to you're lil' square graphical candies. Indulge my avatar space please. XD

Off the topic of my addiction to you're icons, I'm not too into you're newest tags. The lines in both tags aren't really working for me. In the first one it all seems a bit too hectic and messy, though I really do love the idea you were going for. A few aspects of it were actually really well executed. On the second one the text is good, but those line thingies actually kill the tag for me. They feel slapped on, and sorta misplaced in a way that screams "ooooh look at us were lines!".

So yeah, that's my two cents. Keep it up.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Lol, he didn't sticky his own thread.

I guess it looks pretty suspicious with the only mod's gallery being stickied xD.But yeah, as they (and the announcement said) my prize for winning the GFX Contest was getting my gallery stickied for one month.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I don't mind this tag, but tbh it's a bit whack, those light streams seem weird to me, as they're both infront of roxas, imo atleast one should have been behind him.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Lol yeah, to do that would require erasing, and I was being super lazy as usual xD

And bye bye sticky. ;~;

Prof.Oak

The Official Professor Oak !
    Years
  • I am a GFX person myself. I like your sigs, but I find them alittle to noisy. Tone it down alittle with the c4d's. Sometimes they just stick out to much :D Need to work on some flow alittle more.
    This would be my favorite of them all :

Why? It has nice flow and nice concept.

Worst:

Why? I see no effort. I just see a stock image with a random C4D. With some horrible Text. I can see you didint take enought time making this one.

Just so you know I am not a noob here are some of my work, I hope you can learn more with these :D :
    Code:
    STOLEN CONTENT REMOVED

I hope to see some inprovement in your siggies. I see allot of potention in you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Thanks for the advice, but it wasn't really necessary for you to post your work here. I can't help but feel my gallery is being hijacked or something. The least you could do is wrap them in some
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • GUMMY THE NEW LEADER OF G&P!
    *bows*

Ahem, your latest tag is delicious although you do need to continue to play around with your text. I think the one lacking text is the best, only because it lacks the text. :O
    It needs the typo in there to help fill it out, but I just don't feel it working.
    I think that is the one area of critique for me to give to you: typo typo typo!
    Keep up the amazing work though, keep pumping those tags out of wherever they come from!

Back