• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gunpowder (M) (OOC)

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Gimmepie, I'm confused. When you refrenced the destroyed tavern in your post, where you talking about the one Colt busted up single handedly or the one Jeb & Sophia gave him a little help with?

Years
Gimmepie, I'm confused. When you refrenced the destroyed tavern in your post, where you talking about the one Colt busted up single handedly or the one Jeb & Sophia gave him a little help with?

The one all three were present at since they actually did damage to the building I'm pretty sure.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
The one all three were present at since they actually did damage to the building I'm pretty sure.

That means I've made a continuity error -_-. When I referenced it in mine, I suggested it was in Spiders Hollow

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
That means I've made a continuity error -_-. When I referenced it in mine, I suggested it was in Spiders Hollow

No, you didn't make a mistake. It was actually GP who did haha. The one Colt, Sophia and Jeb busted up was actually in Spider's Hollow, and the one Colt killed the men in was in Larkin. You're all good ;D

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
No, you didn't make a mistake. It was actually GP who did haha. The one Colt, Sophia and Jeb busted up was actually in Spider's Hollow, and the one Colt killed the men in was in Larkin. You're all good ;D
I'm relieved:). I was going to have Achilles head there today now that it was morning, chances are he'll run into Jeb if Jeb is still in the broken down Tavern. Though I can't have Achilles run into Alice, or at least not yet...

Years

We can just assume it was the other one then.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Hurrah! I'm back. And I spent some time working on my post while I didn't have any Internet and will spend the next 12 hours in bed and will review my post against the signup.

And Fox, those puns though :D

After reading those puns I think I'll try to make one myself:

'Gimmepie allowed me to not post for two weeks, without making any fuss. I guess he's a pretty sweet guy, am I right?' (Heh, geddit cause it's gimmepie and pie is sweet?)

Last edited:
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Hey Sonata, do you have plans for Jeb atm?
I have a good idea what I want for Achilles next and Jeb is currently where he's headed. So if you're up for another JP...PM me I guess

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Hey Sonata, do you have plans for Jeb atm?
I have a good idea what I want for Achilles next and Jeb is currently where he's headed. So if you're up for another JP...PM me I guess

Well right now he's taking Alice and they're going to Janet and then he'll be heading off to see the Culebras.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Well right now he's taking Alice and they're going to Janet and then he'll be heading off to see the Culebras.
Ah...Ok, good. I wanted to have Achilles gain a lead on his quest to find this girl from the north that he's tracking. The lead was going to be a dud. As someone simply mistaking his description as that of Alice, so I needed to know whether Alice & Jeb were still there or not.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Ah...Ok, good. I wanted to have Achilles gain a lead on his quest to find this girl from the north that he's tracking. The lead was going to be a dud. As someone simply mistaking his description as that of Alice, so I needed to know whether Alice & Jeb were still there or not.

So did you want to do something together? I don't know how much would actually go on so it might not warrant a jp, but we could work out a short interaction and just put it into our own separate ic posts.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
So did you want to do something together? I don't know how much would actually go on so it might not warrant a jp, but we could work out a short interaction and just put it into our own separate ic posts.
With what I have planned its best they don't...yet.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
So in my opinion a wiki will be best for this RP, simply because that's honestly the best way to organize all of these details. What I think would help a lot is if people included where their character is at this point in the story in their IC posts, it would make things easier for anybody who wants to collab and such.

And I'm done with my post and have posted it. I'mma try and get a post up on Saturday and then go back to once a week. By the way I'm planning on having Aidan move south later on so does anybody wanna collab when he begins to move South?

Years
So in my opinion a wiki will be best for this RP, simply because that's honestly the best way to organize all of these details. What I think would help a lot is if people included where their character is at this point in the story in their IC posts, it would make things easier for anybody who wants to collab and such.

And I'm done with my post and have posted it. I'mma try and get a post up on Saturday and then go back to once a week. By the way I'm planning on having Aidan move south later on so does anybody wanna collab when he begins to move South?

Um... why are you in Ironhaven when you should't be outside the chasm yet?

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Um... why are you in Ironhaven when you should't be outside the chasm yet?

Oh yeah....................... The thing is in my SU I said that Aidan's gang is based in IronHaven and nobody said anything against that so I thought that I could start in Ironhaven. Is it fine if I begin to move towards the Great Chasm from the next post onwards that's what I was hoping for since I wanted Aidan to be hunted down by Lobos Solitarios forcing him to hide in the Great Chasm.

Years
Oh yeah....................... The thing is in my SU I said that Aidan's gang is based in IronHaven and nobody said anything against that so I thought that I could start in Ironhaven. Is it fine if I begin to move towards the Great Chasm from the next post onwards that's what I was hoping for since I wanted Aidan to be hunted down by Lobos Solitarios forcing him to hide in the Great Chasm.

It's okay if you do that since it is pretty much my fault.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Where's everybody headed? I have a good idea what I plan to do with Achilles for the next few solo posts, but I need to make sure someones nearby...

Years
Where's everybody headed? I have a good idea what I plan to do with Achilles for the next few solo posts, but I need to make sure someones nearby...

Why exactly do you need someone nearby?
If you want it to be a surprise PM because I think this might need some checking up on.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years

You should do what GP said, but if you want to know, afaik Colt just escaped the tavern in Spider's Hollow (might stay there though to get his new target), Emmett's in Larkin with the Culebras, Sophia is heading back to Larkin, Alex is heading for Hangman (not sure which town) and Jeb and Alice are going to Janet's (Jeb for his new target and Alice to be dropped off).

Back