• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gunpowder (M) (OOC)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
  • Also, reading through the JP, I love how Jeb calls Colt a kid, while Jeb himself is only 27 and Colt 25.

XD I never checked through their ages but I think Sonata meant that Jeb is more experienced than Colt in bounty hunting/the wild west. I'm not sure though, you're gonna have to ask him :P

Also up next shall be a JP of me and Sonata, featuring Jeb, Sophia and the newly-inducted member of team badass Alice :D

(this is why I love being an outlaw ^^)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    {:3}~_~ So do I just tell where my character was at just before he joins the story itself. Part of his journey from North to south perhaps?
    But, I wont get to that for at least an half an hour; watching football (European for the sake of any Americans) and my team are 3-0 up against a very good side.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    {:3}~_~ So do I just tell where my character was at just before he joins the story itself. Part of his journey from North to south perhaps?
    But, I wont get to that for at least an half an hour; watching football (European for the sake of any Americans) and my team are 3-0 up against a very good side.

You could just do a stand off between him and another character, or something in the Chasm. GP hasn't introduced us to the outside world yet. Maybe just have him go to Janet to ask for the bounty he has to hunt down next, or have him use his powers to hunt down for food. Don't do something you want to explore in your other posts, as not everyone is going to read your RP sample.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    You could just do a stand off between him and another character, or something in the Chasm. GP hasn't introduced us to the outside world yet. Maybe just have him go to Janet to ask for the bounty he has to hunt down next, or have him use his powers to hunt down for food. Don't do something you want to explore in your other posts, as not everyone is going to read your RP sample.

Thanks, for this and the PM. I'll start now and PM it to you when I'm done. I'll probably just post what I'd planned for my first post

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • If anyone is looking for a partner for a JP, feel free to hit me up~ I've purposely set Virginia up in places where she can meet other people.

Also, looks like I made my 1000th post in this roleplay~ xD

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    If anyone is looking for a partner for a JP, feel free to hit me up~ I've purposely set Virginia up in places where she can meet other people.

Also, looks like I made my 1000th post in this roleplay~ xD

Emmett is like, on his way to Larkin now, so I see opportunity,

Foxrally

Years
  • Emmett is like, on his way to Larkin now, so I see opportunity,

I'd like to see a JP of Virginia and Emmet :D They're technically both heading to the same place, the tavern (which is where the Culebras are). I'm interested in seeing what a double-outlaw JP would be like though :O

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'd like to see a JP of Virginia and Emmet :D They're technically both heading to the same place, the tavern (which is where the Culebras are). I'm interested in seeing what a double-outlaw JP would be like though :O

Owh, now that you say it, I wonder what they can get up to. Maybe Emmett will just drag her into some high jinx, against her will.

Years
  • Update

Sophia Hartmann, a known member of the Culebra clan operating out of the Larkin Area, has been becoming increasingly active and violent showing no qualms about attacking populated public areas. This aggressive behaviour has resulted in an increase in her bounty from $500 to $580.

Small time outlaw, Owen Wright seems to be following a similar path in increasingly aggressive actions having been a part of a severe shootout resulting in several casualties. As a result of this his bounty has been increased to $175.

These events seem to indicate a disturbing rise in the aggression of criminals in the Great Chasm. Is a storm brewing in the Barren Lands?

In other news, Janet's Bounty Hunting Agency is being fined $532 dollars due to damages caused by one of her employees, Jebediah Sanders (Just something I'm throwing Jeb's way, might be a good reason for him to end up chasing a bounty as low as Scrig's).

Foxrally

Years
  • Update

Sophia Hartmann, a known member of the Culebra clan operating out of the Larkin Area, has been becoming increasingly active and violent showing no qualms about attacking populated public areas. This aggressive behaviour has resulted in an increase in her bounty from $500 to $580.

Small time outlaw, Owen Wright seems to be following a similar path in increasingly aggressive actions having been a part of a severe shootout resulting in several casualties. As a result of this his bounty has been increased to $175.

These events seem to indicate a disturbing rise in the aggression of criminals in the Great Chasm. Is a storm brewing in the Barren Lands?

In other news, Janet's Bounty Hunting Agency is being fined $532 dollars due to damages caused by one of her employees, Jebediah Sanders (Just something I'm throwing Jeb's way, might be a good reason for him to end up chasing a bounty as low as Scrig's).

Woo, Sophia is $80 more of a baddie now >:D

Also ahahaha I knew this would happen to Jeb sooner or later

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Woo, Sophia is $80 more of a baddie now >:D

Also ahahaha I knew this would happen to Jeb sooner or later

Does Nico have a bounty already? I mean, he's a known associate...

Foxrally

Years
  • Does Nico have a bounty already? I mean, he's a known associate...

Gunpowder (M) (OOC)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Okay this is my sample, I hope you enjoy,
    Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • You would have to write a day in the life of the character, I did the same. It's basically you're first post, and it helps a lot to get to know the character before you really throw him into the world.

Also, reading through the JP, I love how Jeb calls Colt a kid, while Jeb himself is only 27 and Colt 25.

It's just as Fox said. Plus Jeb looks like he's about 40-50 rather than the 27 that he is and he feels like he's about that old. He's lived a rather stressful life and already has grey streaks in his hair.

Years
  • It's just as Fox said. Plus Jeb looks like he's about 40-50 rather than the 27 that he is and he feels like he's about that old. He's lived a rather stressful life and already has grey streaks in his hair.

He's going to look a lot worse once Janet gets her hands on him :P

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • He's going to look a lot worse once Janet gets her hands on him :P

He was just trying to help, and if anything he should be praised. He got bullets over three years old dug out of that bar. :( And Colt did most of the damage anyways. -whistles-

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Since its canon, should I post my sample in the IC thread?

You could if you feel like it is a very important part of his story, instead of just a prequel. If you were to post it though, I would add some new paragraphs, as this one has been posted already. You could also pick up from this point, and let this serve as only a introduction. All information about your character probably get apparent in the rest of the story too, so unless you feel that this part is crucial, I would leave this here, and write a new post for the IC.

Back