• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gunpowder (M) (OOC)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Since its canon, should I post my sample in the IC thread?

Basically what MI said above, also GP mentioned that at the start of the RP you're either already a bounty hunter or outlaw, nothing prior to that. You can pick an outlaw to hunt down now (make sure they're not taken) and go for them :)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I'm using Hillbilly Buck in my next post, I think mimimahboul is using Drunken June, and Sonata is probably chasing down Scrig. I think the others are free, though.

Foxrally

Years
BTW, I've made a list of every Culebra outlaw that's been mentioned and named so far, just for reference:

• Antonio Culebra
  • Valentina Culebra
  • Sophia "Chameleon" Hartmann
  • Jack "The Stutterer"
  • Bear "Grizzly"
  • "Big" Pete
  • "Hillibily" Huck

Also, I figured out how many days have passed since the beginning of the RP.

Day 1

• Sophia in bank, argues with antonio
  • Jeb captures and delivers rodriguez
Day 2

• Alex gets assaulted by clowns, kills and delivers the clown, goes to bed
  • Jeb and Sophia take down Jeffrey, opera house burns down, Jeb stuck in the ruins for the night
  • Sophia and Alice get back to larkin, has small fight with colt, both put to rest
  • Colt kills lots of people in the tavern, has small fight with sophia, dozes off
  • Emmett destroys house and cripples deaf girl like an asshole, goes to sleep
Day 3

• Bella commits suicide, Jeb delivers Jeffrey and her
  • Colt kills Pete
  • Colt and Sophia have big fight, Alice turns crazy, Jeb interferes
  • Emmet gets hexed, is taken to Larkin with Antonio

So technically the latest we are so far is mid of day 3. The fight between Sophia and colt happened early morning, as well as Pete's death.

Years
BTW, I've made a list of every Culebra outlaw that's been mentioned and named so far, just for reference:

• Antonio Culebra
  • Valentina Culebra
  • Jack "The Stutterer"
  • Bear "Grizzly"
  • "Big" Pete
  • "Hillibily" Huck

Day 1

Day 2

• Jeb and Sophia take down Jeffrey, opera house burns down, Jeb stuck in the ruins for the night
  • Sophia and Alice get back to larkin, has small fight with colt, both put to rest
  • Colt kills lots of people in the tavern, has small fight with sophia, dozes off
Day 3

• Colt kills Pete

So technically the latest we are so far is mid of day 3. The fight between Sophia and colt happened early morning, as well as Pete's death.

That looks pretty accurate to me :D
I have decided Fox should be our official time-keeper so we can all keep track of what day we are on :D

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023

• Antonio Culebra
  • Valentina Culebra
  • Jack "The Stutterer"
  • Bear "Grizzly"
  • "Big" Pete
  • "Hillibily" Huck

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

• Colt kills Pete

Emmett went to sleep twice, so I think he crippled Agnes on day 1, went to Fairbell on day 2, as it was a sunday, get's hexed just after midnight, wakes up somewhere on day 3, and meets up with Antonio. So day 1 was a saturday, day 2 was a sunday, and day 3 is a monday. I also modified my last post to fit this description. Just a word though, haha.

We should make a list of all NPC's introduced, that are alive, and aren't on the wanted list.
I'll add:

• Agnes, the deaf girl that got her legs crushed
  • Jason, Adabelle and the unnamed son, Agnes's family
  • Ezekiel, the priest that hexed Emmett
  • Burkey, Lily, and Sienna Crowley, the family that houses Alex

Years
Emmett went to sleep twice, so I think he crippled Agnes on day 1, went to Fairbell on day 2, as it was a sunday, get's hexed just after midnight, wakes up somewhere on day 3, and meets up with Antonio. So day 1 was a saturday, day 2 was a sunday, and day 3 is a monday. I also modified my last post to fit this description. Just a word though, haha.

We should make a list of all NPC's introduced, that are alive, and aren't on the wanted list.
I'll add:

If we all think the RP is big enough someone could create a wiki for all this info.

Foxrally

Years

I'll add:

Oh okay. What I made was just a rough assumption after reading all the posts again. Doesn;t make a difference though to what the latest time an event has happened :P

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
I've noticed a few characters that haven't done anything in a while, is there any particular reason for that or are they just gone?

Years
I've noticed a few characters that haven't done anything in a while, is there any particular reason for that or are they just gone?

Chocolate is on a LoA and Carnivore Chie is struggling to find some inspiration.
Mim is soon to post.

That's everyone I believe.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Chocolate is on a LoA and Carnivore Chie is struggling to find some inspiration.
Mim is soon to post.

That's everyone I believe.
I was mainly talking about the Lyfe story. I was intrigued to see where his story was headed but it never came

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Just though of an idea while working on a different RP, I figured it would apply this one more though since it's made substantial progress (Compared to the other one I'm part of)
I'm not trying to drop a work load on anyone but what if we had a post for recurring NPC's that others may run into for example... Someone like Janet would have one because the bounty hunters report back to her. However someone like Nico wouldn't because he'd rarely be seen without Sophia. A few examples I had were:
The preist from Emmet's story(Not sure what MI wants to do with him, in future)
A few of the bigger members of the culebra gang (Antonio, Antonio's mother)
Janet, as I said earlier
Perhaps a bartender for a few towns for continuity reasons
etc (There are a few more of course, but I can't really think of them right now off the top of my head)

I'm not sure if this has been done for RPs in the past, but I figured it'd help for continuity purposes

Years
Just though of an idea while working on a different RP, I figured it would apply this one more though since it's made substantial progress (Compared to the other one I'm part of)
I'm not trying to drop a work load on anyone but what if we had a post for recurring NPC's that others may run into for example... Someone like Janet would have one because the bounty hunters report back to her. However someone like Nico wouldn't because he'd rarely be seen without Sophia. A few examples I had were:
The preist from Emmet's story(Not sure what MI wants to do with him, in future)
A few of the bigger members of the culebra gang (Antonio, Antonio's mother)
Janet, as I said earlier
Perhaps a bartender for a few towns for continuity reasons
etc (There are a few more of course, but I can't really think of them right now off the top of my head)

I'm not sure if this has been done for RPs in the past, but I figured it'd help for continuity purposes

I'm toying with the idea of making a wiki to keep track of this excessive list of characters.

Back