• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Gym & Gym Leaders Discussion

Which gym leader do you like better?

• Atei

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Kamitsure

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Yakon

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Furou

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • Hachiku

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Iris (White)

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Shaga (Black)

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Dento, Poddo or Koon

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • Aloe

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Here's a super sized FULL map.
    https://a.imageshack.us/img580/9573/isshu.jpg

Now look just left to the windmills,
    It's that Ice gym cave like thingy. it must be like gym 7 or 8.
    No. I do not think that is a gym, its an entrance to a cave leading over to that building. But you posting that thing made me find the airport. Infact i am still very confused with this map. It looks like there only is 3-4 citys.

abood321

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Do you think there will be a dark gym? I think it's gonna be the last and I really hope there will be.

Last edited:

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    No. I do not think that is a gym, its an entrance to a cave leading over to that building. But you posting that thing made me find the airport. Infact i am still very confused with this map. It looks like there only is 3-4 citys.

1:20 those dudes even say: Ohhhhh gym leader....
    and notice the gym like statues and both sides of the entrance.

But one thing I don't get is, on the map it's somewhere in the upper left side of the map. But doesn't the player start al the way down at the bottem right of the map. ???
    And the wild pokemon were level 10, and the trainers around 15... :\
    Isshu map: https://a.imageshack.us/img580/9573/isshu.jpg

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years

1:20 those dudes even say: Ohhhhh gym leader....
    and notice the gym like statues and both sides of the entrance.

But one thing I don't get is, on the map it's somewhere in the upper left side of the map. But doesn't the player start al the way down at the bottem right of the map. ???
    And the wild pokemon were level 10, and the trainers around 15... :\
    Isshu map: https://a.imageshack.us/img580/9573/isshu.jpg
    Ah i see. but are you sure that that is the same place as were you all pointed at on the map?

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Ah i see. but are you sure that that is the same place as were you all pointed at on the map?
    Behold my Printscreen & Photoshop skills.

Gym & Gym Leaders Discussion

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    So when Yanappu was released I thought it was the stupidest idea for a Pokemon ever. Game Freak appearently didn't think the same when they made it a trio Yanappu being the Grass, Hiyappu being the Fire, and Baoappu being the Water type I guess we found Dento's team... This is so lame... Atleast it strengthens the idea of Dento being of all 3 starter types...

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Dento!

Dento at your service!

I really like Dento he is cool. :cheeky:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    So when Yanappu was released I thought it was the stupidest idea for a Pokemon ever. Game Freak appearently didn't think the same when they made it a trio Yanappu being the Grass, Hiyappu being the Fire, and Baoappu being the Water type I guess we found Dento's team... This is so lame... Atleast it strengthens the idea of Dento being of all 3 starter types...
    Yeah...but it's actually Dento and Colleagues who are the owners, as the other two very likely own the other two pokemon, so we do have triple gym leaders, I wonder what the names of the other two are...

The Red Chain

I'm actually really intrigued by this. For Gamefreak to make a trio out of Yanappu for Dento is very interesting. O.O Except I still stand by the triple battle theory against Dento and the other two that were behind him. I guess it explains what three Pokemon they all have now.

Years

I'm actually really intrigued by this. For Gamefreak to make a trio out of Yanappu for Dento is very interesting. O.O Except I still stand by the triple battle theory against Dento and the other two that were behind him. I guess it explains what three Pokemon they all have now.
    It's is the trio, I don't think they are only dento's :P
    Hey do you think we will get rematches in BW or do we have to wait for the third version before they give us rematches like in RS?

Years

... I said Dento, and the other two behind him. Dento obviously has Yanappu, but the other two probably have the water and fire monkeys. ._.;
    Yeah I know I'm just saying it again for the other people so they can read that it's the trio not just Dento :)
    Yup they probably do, I wonder if they will still have them if we get rematches...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

It's is the trio, I don't think they are only dento's :P
    Hey do you think we will get rematches in BW or do we have to wait for the third version before they give us rematches like in RS?

Yeah most likely if the monkey trio is real, the people standing next to Dento with the red and blue hair will have those two and Dento would have Yanappu. It would make sense after all, and with the badge being so, it's possible. If this were to happen, I would hope Yanappu would be the higher level of the three since Dento is the main one and that's his main partner pokémon.

As for rematches, I'm hoping we'll be able to do so before a third version. It will become more challenging for the two games, and to wait for a third version for having a rematch with the Gym Leaders wouldn't be fun. :(

We probably won't get much or possibly any more information of the gyms since the games are coming out in Japan in 15 days. I can't wait, and I'm sure all of us are eager as we wait for the countdown to end.

Years

Yeah most likely if the monkey trio is real, the people standing next to Dento with the red and blue hair will have those two and Dento would have Yanappu. It would make sense after all, and with the badge being so, it's possible. If this were to happen, I would hope Yanappu would be the higher level of the three since Dento is the main one and that's his main partner pokémon.

As for rematches, I'm hoping we'll be able to do so before a third version. It will become more challenging for the two games, and to wait for a third version for having a rematch with the Gym Leaders wouldn't be fun. :(

We probably won't get much or possibly any more information of the gyms since the games are coming out in Japan in 15 days. I can't wait, and I'm sure all of us are eager as we wait for the countdown to end.
    Actually the monkey trio real and confirmed so the trio most likely owns them :)

austin00081

young money
    Years
    I'm not sure if anyone has already said this, but I'm pretty sure the gym with Dento is going to have three leaders, each with different color hair (red, blue, and green), and the respective Yanappu to match.

LouBeatYou

Go Kibago, Go!
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2012
    DO you think that you pick the order in which you battle the Yanappu people, or is it a set thing?

I'm now convinced that Dento is a Multi Type Gym Leader.

Back