• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Gym Leaders and Elite Four

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I think Flannery got a change in shirt and now she's wearing a cutoff over a sports bra. Seems fitting, though. Norman, Brawly, Roxanne, and Sidney got the most changes, considering all of their clothes (minus Roxanne's stockings) were changed somehow.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Brawly looks the most different with his tan and completely new clothes, well the shorts do resemble his RSE ones but the rest or his outfit is very different.

Years
    If they do decide to go with a drastic change, it needs to be well thought-out and executed, like Shelly's redesign. With the gym leaders, they mostly stayed the same, with some slight costume alterations. Like that they kept it simple though, it still feels like an all-new revamped Hoenn, but not a totally different place that looks nothing like it did in RSE.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I think that Glacia should have a Mega Necklace, or something, and Drake could have a Mega Sailor's Hat? Put the stone on the center of his hat or something.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I think these E4 members are really cool, I hope we get to know them better somehow. I don't think I mind whether or not they have Mega Evolutions or not, I just hope they have full 6 on 6 teams, since it never made sense why they didn't.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I think these E4 members are really cool, I hope we get to know them better somehow. I don't think I mind whether or not they have Mega Evolutions or not, I just hope they have full 6 on 6 teams, since it never made sense why they didn't.

The Elite Four the first time around have never had full 6-Pokemon teams, besides the Champion in some cases. I doubt that'll change now. :[

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    I don't mind the E4 not having a full team of 6 initially, I just really hope for rematches.

The E4 staying at Lv50-ish is just plain stupid if you'd ask me.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'd be happy for the Elite Four to have a set of 5 teams with levels ranging from 40-58, then for rematches for them to have an additional Pokémon in mid 60s - 70s.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    It doesn't matter how many Pokémon they have on their team, as long as you have a single Pokémon that's able to take them down by itself. It's their levels and your Pokémon's EV spread is what will determine the match.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Well a team of 5 or 6 is more of a threat than having 4 as in Kalos. What I'm trying to say is that it would be ridiculous to reduce the amount of Pokémon on their team from originally having 5 or 6 just to make the games less difficult.

Years
    DREAM E4 TEAMS
    Sidney
    Absol; Crawdaunt; Shiftry (Mega); Mightyena; Sharpedo
    Pheobe
    Dusknoir; Banette; Sabeleye (Mega); Gengar; Mismagius
    Glacia
    Froslass; Glalie; Walrein (Mega); Dewong; Weavile
    Drake
    Kingdra; Altaria; Salamence (Mega); Flygon; Dragonite

STEVEN
    Aggron; Skarmory; Metagross (Mega); Mawile; Steelix; Scizor (HECK YEAH!!!)

Last edited:

Years
    DREAM E4 TEAMS
    Sidney
    Absol; Crawdaunt; Shiftry (Mega); Mightyena; Sharpedo
    Pheobe
    Dusknoir; Banette; Sabeleye (Mega); Gengar; Mismagius
    Glacia
    Froslass; Glalie; Walrein (Mega); Dewong; Weavile
    Drake
    Kingdra; Altaria; Salamence (Mega); Flygon; Dragonite (That poison/dragon thing)

STEVEN
    Aggron; Skarmory; Metagross (Mega); Mawile; Steelix; Scizor (HECK YEAH!!!)

Normal Mawile is too weak, he'll be better off with a fossil Pokemon.
    Dewong is kind of weak too, Mamoswine will help Glacia to take down steel types. I don't think they add that many new Pokemon to the dex though so those teams would probably be post game.

Years
    Normal Mawile is too weak, he'll be better off with a fossil Pokemon.
    Dewong is kind of weak too, Mamoswine will help Glacia to take down steel types. I don't think they add that many new Pokemon to the dex though so those teams would probably be post game.

Yeah, I would now swap Mawile out for Armaldo. Mamoswine would be nice to see! I nearly forgot about him! I have another entirely different list for post game.
    All those pokemon are from Gens. 1-3 (Alt. Evolutions being included)

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    I think all Gym Leaders AND the Elite Four should be characters in the plot. They don't need too much lime-light, just prove they exist before you defeat them.

Like Seibold says he is a chef... What if you meet him at one of the DOZEN CAFES in Lumious City. He could sell you items like Lava Cookie, or Lemonade...

The Steel Guy could be standing outside the Battle Chatau and give the introduction - cuz he is dressed as a Knight.

Malvra SAYS she was Team Flair... What if she was one of the Admins we fought before... and then see her again on E4.

The Dragon Lady... could... give us Shiney Dratini and Gibbles... and... ummm... (I got nothing)

Years
    I think all Gym Leaders AND the Elite Four should be characters in the plot. They don't need too much lime-light, just prove they exist before you defeat them.

Like Seibold says he is a chef... What if you meet him at one of the DOZEN CAFES in Lumious City. He could sell you items like Lava Cookie, or Lemonade...

The Steel Guy could be standing outside the Battle Chatau and give the introduction - cuz he is dressed as a Knight.

Malvra SAYS she was Team Flair... What if she was one of the Admins we fought before... and then see her again on E4.

The Dragon Lady... could... give us Shiney Dratini and Gibbles... and... ummm... (I got nothing)

Those would work well for 'Z'.

Anyways for ORAS they can be

Sidney: He can appear in cool contest as he seems like a rocker.
    Phoebe: She can appear at Mt. Pyre with her grandparents and maybe even tell us a bit about the orbs and the Primal Reversion legend.
    Glacia: She could be seen in Mossdeep, studying Shoal cave, mentioning it's the coolest part in all of Hoenn (or they could add an icy mountain...)
    Drake: He could appear at the Slateport Shipyard.

Years

Malva does have a role outside the E4 (and outside of providing messages on the Holo Caster)! She's part of the Looker side story. Although she doesn't have a huge part, she does at least get out there :3

For the ORAS E4, I think it'd be cool if at least one of the four participated in contests, though it'd be even neater if all of them did XD If GF adds in a new thing to do (like the Pokeathlon in HGSS) they could possibly participate in that as well.

Years
    Yeah, I would now swap Mawile out for Armaldo. Mamoswine would be nice to see! I nearly forgot about him! I have another entirely different list for post game.
    All those pokemon are from Gens. 1-3 (Alt. Evolutions being included)

I actually like the idea of Steven getting Mawile; it isn't incredibly powerful, but was improved greatly with the Fairy typing and wouldn't be as weak a link as it would've been in the original RSE, especially because Fairy type Pokemon resist Fighting type, so in order to have a guaranteed kill on Mawile, you'd need a Ground or Fire move.

Years
    I actually like the idea of Steven getting Mawile; it isn't incredibly powerful, but was improved greatly with the Fairy typing and wouldn't be as weak a link as it would've been in the original RSE, especially because Fairy type Pokemon resist Fighting type, so in order to have a guaranteed kill on Mawile, you'd need a Ground or Fire move.

Normal Mawile has low attack so it wouldn't be as good as Mega Mawile, and since he has Mega Metagross he can't use Mega Mawile. Though Mawile irc was the only steel type in the dex that he didn't use in the originals (not counting Registeel), so maybe.
    Actually Phoebe used all ghosts in the dex except for Shedinja...maybe she can have Banette, Dusknoir, Duskclops, Sableye, and Shedinja. Shedinja is weak though...so yeah...

Back