• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//Assimilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Calmly slashing apart what remained of the wizard monster, Kaen commented, "Maybe it's a bit late for this. But, at least while we're in this area, I suggest that we trade member addresses and form a party." Returning his weapons to his usual dirks, Kaen sheathed the blades, continuing, "It should make battle and avatar resurrection easier. Also, we can change our chat modes to 'Party', so only members of our party can hear what we say." The male Twin Blade shrugged slightly. "I doubt there's anyone else in this area. But, it's just a precaution."

"By the way, " Kaen added as his player selected an option on his game screen. "Since I don't know what will happen to my character, I'll give everyone a Resurrection Potion to use in an emergency." As Kaen selected the "Give" option, he emphasized, "Only use this if absolutely necessary. If the character you're prepared to revive is in a position where they'll die again before being able to do anything, don't use the potion on them. And, if you can do without Resurrecting them for the moment, then do. I have a Resurrection spell I can use."

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna the recieve the potion. She never had anything like this before. She then place it in her item bag. She then tried to add everybody in there group to inder party. She didn't believe she had so many friends already for being here so little.

"I just added you under all that stuff you said. It was a bit hard for me being new." said Reyna. She then added the address. "So does this mean I am your friend?"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Kaen hesitated before replying. Though willing to help others, he was naturally a loner. And, most people seemed to have a distinct dislike for PKK's--one reason for him often hiding his identity as the Black Lightning. "For the moment, we're allies. Interpret it as you will," Kaen finally answered, accepting the invitation and joining Reyna's party.

Checking his inventory and noting the supplies that remained, Kaen mentally sighed. This event is becoming rather expensive . . . Then, selecting the item "Fairy's Orb", Kaen activated it, saying, "This should map out the dungeon. Hopefully it will help us avoid any traps."

As he awaited the "fairy"'s return with its report, Kaen then turned toward Cavalier. "Before we go any farther, I have a question. How did you make a connection between the character at Mac Anu and this area?"

Last edited:

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna smiled because she has now aquire a new friend. She then jumped up and sat on a rock.

She thougth she saw fariy flying around or something. It came back to Kaen and she thought it belong to him. That is cute she thought. She felt excited that they were going into a dungeon. She never thought she have so much fun here in "The World".

"So this dungeon. Is it going to be tough?" said Reyna.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Is it going to be tough? I never thought of that...I'm not all that experienced.... " Probably....." said Starlight " Calavier said it would be dangerous did he not? This will be a dangerous path I can assure you that. He had asked us if we were still willing to go didn't you Calavier?" She looked at him.

This is going to be hard so we'll just have to give it our best shot.

Last edited:

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    Cavalier led the group forward, thanks to the fairy orb they were able to avoid most of the magic portals, till they stood in front of a looming, dark pyramid.

"T-this must be the dungeon..."

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna looked at the dark pyramid with awe. She was a bit scared. He never saw anything like it. She wanted to touch it but she was scared. The pyramid gave her a bad feeling. It was unnatural.

Reyna then place her daggers on her side and and said, "So this is the dungeon?"

She then took another look at it and was fearful. She had a hint on fear in her voice. "This is just nothing right though?"

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "Kind of creepy if you ask me.." Is this what all dungeons look like? " Well um...this looks inviting..so who's going first?" She looked at the dark pyramid.

I don't blame them it's just something about that thing that's just...so..scary..

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I took the offered potion from Kaen and thanked him. After trading addresses and forming a party with the group of warriors, I followed Cavalier along with the rest through the dungeon. We came upon a dark pyramid. I looked at the structure and felt a twinge in my hand.

"This... looks interesting." I said looking at the pyramid. I gripped onto one of the blades I had because my hand trembled with uncontrollable excitement.
    Finally. Something a bit more challenging. I thought.
    "I'm ready when ever." I said strongly while waiting for the others.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Though his inquiry remained unanswered, Kaen followed the group in silence. Upon arrival at the pyramid, the Twin Blade stared warily at the structure's dark form. I've never seen anything like this before in The World. It's true that, in designing the areas of The World, the programmers no doubt avoided creating areas that were too similar. Still, though, I have a bad feeling . . .

As Kaen's player "targeted" the door, the dark-haired avatar stepped forward. "The door doesn't appear to have any traps. So, if we want to make progress, I suppose we might as well go in." Moving toward the door, Kaen paused, adding, "I doubt I need to say this. But, be careful."

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna took out just one dagger and put it in her hand. She then nodded and said, "Yeah. I guess we should be careful."

Reyna stayed close to Kaen said. She didn't want to get lost or anything. She just want to be safe and feel secure. She kept her dagger in her hand a prepare to grab the other one if the time comes.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    "I heard that the World's updates are now really huge. Twelve Servers instead of five is only half of it..."

He walked gingerly inside, the dark dungeon engulfing him.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "True. Lately, The World has been undergoing many changes." Kaen strode behind Cavalier into the dungeon, switching his *POV to third-person to study his surroundings. Having entered a new area, the Twin Blade again activated the Fairy's Orb as he continued, "Truthfully, though, I can't say I'm sure CC Corp. is the one who made all those changes. The events earlier today may be an indicator of that."

Returning his POV to first-person, Kaen's eyes shifted warily about. After a pause, he turned to Cavalier, asking, "So, what now?"

[OOC: *POV - Point of View]

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna was still a bit scared. She felt as if something was watching her. She had the feeling that if she turns around that something will get her. She didn't like the feeling that she was getting from this place. She then held her blade closer to her.

Reyna then asked, "You be thinking that they will annouce if they are planing to make some changes."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "You'd think they would.." It's just something about this place that just doesn't seem right. Starlight was now very fidgety. She would look back every once in a while just to see if anyone was following them. Seems kinda scary..... She held her sword even tighter so much it almost cut into her skin.

" Do you know where we're going?"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Kaen stifled a slight sigh as he replied, "If we knew where we were going, I suppose we'd probably already be heading there." He paused. "In any case, the admins actually do announce all the updates in The World. If you go to the forum, you can usually find announcements of events and updates before they occur."

The Twin Blade fell silent as he studied the map the "fairy" of his Fairy's Orb had brought to him. After a moment of thought, Kaen added, "It's strange, but I can't say I recall having heard about this place before--whether being mentioned by other players or in the announcements. Still, The World is a pretty vast place . . . "

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna felt a bit more confidant once she heard that the admins do annoucne updates but she was a bit scared. Then what Kaen said about this not being heard before brought that fear back. "Nice. I feel safe now."

She then took her dagger and slash it at air. She thougth she saw something but it seemed to be nothing at all.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Calm down. You'll know if we're in a battle," Kaen commented as Reyna slashed at the air. "Even if it's good to keep your guard up, thinking everything is an enemy is almost as bad as thinking that nothing is."

Kaen continued walking as his player checked his map. "As to your earlier comment, there are countless areas in The World. It isn't entirely unusual to learn of a new area. And, judging by the high-level monsters, I'd assume this is one of the less well-known ones."

The Twin Blade paused as the path branched into two passages. "According to my map, the left path has some traps. But, the right one has at least one monster. Any ideas?"

[OOC: ^-^;; RentCavalier, I hope I am not taking too many privileges with the story line . . . Before you return, I am attempting to progress as little as possible.]

Last edited:

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna stopped and was a bit embrass. She didn't meant to do that but she felt a bit sheepish now. "Sorry." She place her dagges close to her.

She heard what Kaen said. Two paths. One with lots of traps while one with few. She tried thinking about what to do. The prize must be along the highly dangerous one. Tehn Kaen did metion that this is a high level dogeon so it could be trickly. "Maybe the people who made this place wants us to think that the prize is in the highly trap way but then we waste our time and energy to find out that it isn't there. Then we find out that it the other one." said Reyna.

She confuse herself a bit, "I mean it is a hard one right. RIght? Left? They both dangerous."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    " You're making me confused now." 'How do we know which one to pick the one with more traps looks more dangerous but it could be just to trick us into tsking that way and find out that it's not the right one but...ohhh my head hurts!'

Why don't we just split up so i one of our group finds thr right path we could tell everyone else and we won't end up going in the wrong direction?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back