• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//Assimilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Traps and monsters are rather different from one another," Kaen commented before explaining, "Splitting up might not be too wise either. That is, in some dungeons it might be helpful. But, by dividing, we would also be dividing our strength. And, with most of the characters in our party being rather new in the game--no offense intended--and the monsters being high-level, we could not afford that." Shrugging the Twin Blade toyed with one of his dirks, twirling it in one hand before re-sheathing it.

"I'm alright going either way. But, him being somewhat of the 'expedition leader', I guess it's Cavalier's decision in the end." Kaen turned toward the Gunner Valkyrie.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Agh. Sorry for not posting for some time now. I was quite busy.

IC:
    I just stood there looking at the two different paths while thinking. 'On second thought, is it really good to think a lot in these kind of dungeons?' I wondered.
    I quickly checked all my equipment and my stats. After thoroughly checking my things, I waited for the command to move by Cavalier.
    "Any path will do for me too. All I want is a good challenge. Though the traps might be a lot of trouble..." I had started to fade from my point.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna was a bit unsure. She confuse not only herself but the other girl with them too. Maybe she was thinking to hard again. Maybe it is a bit more simplar then that. This is a big dungeon but she wasn't sure. Maybe it is just something.

Reyna then said, "Yeah. Maybe he knows a bit more then I do. I just a new person anyways. What I know." She felt a bit bad now that Kaen metion she was a bit too new which is true. She looked at her larger blade on her back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back