• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Month 2008] [BETA 2 OUT!] POKéMON MARBLE - The long life - 4/1/08

MudMast

Does not exist.
Years
  • i finished it

and a hint: you know you can pause the game? let her make one move, then pause, write it down on a paper and then play, and then again pause... got it?

all right.

i'll try doing that then.

EDIT:

that was completly unfair!
    it froze on the fourth dance!!

EDIT 2:

sound is still running, i can open the help thing (L or R)

but the characters aren't moving.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Anyway, the beta is excellent.
    Keep up the good work.
    Some pokemon look pretty stupid (no offence) but ones like Coalchu are excellent!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    i have no idea why the rom froze on the 4th dance!

This happened to me several times as well, and I think Baro's explanation was that it had something to do with using the save states and messing up too much.

First time I did the dancing game it took me a long time, because I kept messing up and it would always freeze. Dunno how I finally got it, thoguh, maybe just got lucky or something.

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
  • This happened to me several times as well, and I think Baro's explanation was that it had something to do with using the save states and messing up too much.

First time I did the dancing game it took me a long time, because I kept messing up and it would always freeze. Dunno how I finally got it, thoguh, maybe just got lucky or something.

But i've never used Save States.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • Hmmm? The dance shouldn't freeze anymore...
    Anyway, I've been asked many times about kayuko key, and to put it clear:

I'm still at it, it's a bug. Looking at the script, it SHOULD, but it definitively doesn't.
    For BETA 3 (it'll be fixed then) it'll have another flag assigned, and you'll have to talk to kayuko again.

-----------------

I haven't doing much lately: creating some maps for rainbowpolis buildings (I have a pattern map for big buildings, with which I can make all the buildings just using different events).
    I've planned stuff (like making a tileset for building tops, making a love story between Fossey (the fossey maniac) and shirley (the collector) who live in a certain building in Rainbowpolis, where to meet 3rd elite four next (just if you haven't guessed, Doug and Norbert are elite4).

I must say, rainbowpolis, just making the normal events (people speaking without doing much else) will take time, since I have to coordinate it with the rest of the stuff and it's a whole bunch of unnecessary scripts. (imagine a tall building can have up to 8 rooms, and all the people in the street, and in the shops, etc. If it's already easy to get lost in the city, it'll be even easier too become mad findond someone).

Also, June is approaching and I suck at statistics, so gotta do something about it. => less progress

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    I've planned stuff (like making a tileset for building tops, making a love story between Fossey (the fossey maniac) and shirley (the collector) who live in a certain building in Rainbowpolis, where to meet 3rd elite four next (just if you haven't guessed, Doug and Norbert are elite4).

umm... who is doug... and who is norbert...

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2009
    When I play Marble after I talk to the proffesor instead of landing in the bed you land on the out of bounds part.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • When I play Marble after I talk to the proffesor instead of landing in the bed you land on the out of bounds part.
    I smell incorrect patching.

----------------------------------------

So, I dunno if anyone noticed in the pic that the pokemon center in rainbowpolis is bigger than average... It'll have something like the rest of the big pokemon centers up to date... but the problem is that I recently realized that what big pokemon centers have is connection to other versions... so I'm still thinking.
    I'm open for suggestions.

Also, done some inner tiles for the city. The labs, the nightclub, and the roofs. Slow but constant progress.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    when's the next beta coming out?

Are you serious?

Rainbowpolis is the first town of the new beta, and he's not even done with that. It'll still be quite some time for Beta 3 to come out.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • You mean beta 6... And yea it's gonna be a long time before it comes out as this one is going to have alot of new updates on it.

Back